ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

D

Deleted User

Powersaves is way too busy, because of the adding of the pokemon omega ruby codes. it is giving me BS things like "enter your licence key". on the powersave website it shows wether the servers are busy,

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been checking off and on since 4AM Central Time US... Right now, I just think Servers are busy and they may not be adding codes. Before codes were added today, site said it was under maintenance and also got a message on 3DS Powersaves Program saying maintenance and should be back in 2 hours.

XxLenxKagaminexX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alpha Sapphire

Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby both have the same "Max Cash" code. I know this because I applied the max cash code on my Alpha Sapphire game within the first 20 minutes of the people on this thread saying that oras codes were now on powersaves yesterday. I was seeing the "wait 2 hours" message on my powersaves software and the website was down and 20 minutes later when I checked this thread again, people were saying that only Omega Ruby had the max cash code when actually both games have the code on the powersaves software.

Also, if they were adding codes again, then the website would probably be down again. I think the servers being busy is just because too many people are trying to use powersaves at the same time.

naruto5293

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the program is usable again but won't display codes, but the website still says under maintenance so it must almost be over.
Edit:the site is up again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)