ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

dsdavis6

Trophies
XP
Country
What's your problem why do you hate people saying Volcanion or Hoopa
I hate the non stop speculation about if and when codes are coming with no grounds. Something you have literally just been called out on and then continued to do. You're officially crying. For what its worth I hate myself too, for getting dragged into it and adding yet more pointless posts. Its just boring and frustrating.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone found out if the new Pokémon X/Y 1.3 patch that came out late yesterday had any impact on compatibility with PowerSaves? The only notable changes I've seen thus far is that a couple minor bugs were fixed and that hackmons can't be used on the passerby system anymore. Aside from that I haven't heard it impacting the actual use of PowerSaves on the game.

guruswamp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone found out if the new Pokémon X/Y 1.3 patch that came out late yesterday had any impact on compatibility with PowerSaves? The only notable changes I've seen thus far is that a couple minor bugs were fixed and that hackmons can't be used on the passerby system anymore. Aside from that I haven't heard it impacting the actual use of PowerSaves on the game.

If I change the ivs with powersaves i cant trade that poke??

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
In other words, it does still work but you must be challenged. Of course it will not let illegal pokemon into a tournament, or as Yoshi said you can battle locally.
Edit: My first point is wrong if you have 1.3 as the passerby system has blocked all hacked pokemon :)

Apache Thunder

Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
what about the pokemon edited with IV code or nature code , can be traded ?

As far as I can tell they still work. The new patch doesn't add new checks. It only applies existing checks that the Battlespot/Wondertrade/Wifi Trade system had in place to the passerby system. If your IV/Nature modified pokemon works on Battlespot or have received it in a trade on Wifi, then it will work in passerby battles as well. ;)

Daniel Sahr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They added some new codes for European Pokemon Y. Just Diancie, Gengar, and Pumkaboo. It's a little disappointing, I would love to have a Max Medicine code!

Apache Thunder

Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I love how they STILL haven't updated their servers to accept the new GameStop Diancie's on multiplayer. It still thinks she's an illegal pokemon. This is one case where this patch was just a bad idea. False flagging is going to be a problem. It's been more then 2 weeks almost. There's no f***king excuse for this.

EDIT: Just checked this morning and found that they finally fixed it and Diancie from the Gamestop distribution works online now!

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
This device looks pretty nasty. Not having the ability to change whatever you want in a game save is repulsive. What's to discuss?

And still no Hoopa or Volcanion? The people on Gateways have had them since like May with help from gamesquest1. It's gonna be the same deal with Ruby and Sapphire, too.

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This device looks pretty nasty. Not having the ability to change whatever you want in a game save is repulsive. What's to discuss?

And still no Hoopa or Volcanion? The people on Gateways have had them since like May with help from gamesquest1. It's gonna be the same deal with Ruby and Sapphire, too.

They do it to protect online play. Going in with level 251 pokemon with 999 in every stat would be game-breaking, and if you dont know how to properly hex-edit, you could seriously mess up your game without trying it.

And come on, what`s the use in getting them early anymore? XY patch 1.3 makes sure you CANNOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES use them in any sort of online battle, so they`d be like your favorite thing in the world, locked away in a glass case until it`s time for you to have it. Something to look at, with little to no use.

Reactions: Huntereb

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
[user]Mimi Hideyoshi[/user] My point is that the reason I'd buy one of these devices is to gain access to cool features, and end the restraint set on save modifications. Not to once again be restrained by a specific set of codes. It's like buying that shitty "Action Replay Wii" and not being able to input your own codes.

But yeah, the unreleased guys are kinda useless online right now. I'll give ya that. :rolleyes:

Apache Thunder

Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Given the 1.3 patch prevents illegal pokemon in online play, (that is pokemon with abilities/forms/genders/movesets/stats that they cannot have) there is no longer any excuse for them keep withholding the unreleased pokemon. We can't take them online anymore anyway, and with this game at least, there would be no harm in letting us edit our own saves. If users f**k up their game with bad edits, that's their responsibility, Datel can just update their EULA and be done with them. :P

Reactions: Huntereb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-