Hardware New Nintendo 2ds xl (2017) circle pad going right non stop

Ronoel_G

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have bought my n2dsxl turquoise edition in 2018, give or take, played quite a lot of it for about a year and a half, but it ended up in a drawer. I took it off there for about 2 weeks ago and it started to act a bit out. Firstly my character in Pokemon Soul Silver got stuck going right, but then I actually moved right and then left and it reset. Some days later it happened again, but I recalibrated the cpad in the menu, and it went smoothly.

Two days ago, I decided to hack it with luma and it went kinda smoothly, however in the custom apps menu's the cursor was always going right, still, I managed to counter it with some precise dpad inputs. On the home menu, it was quite fine, but now it isn't anymore. It is stuck going right and the only way to make it stop is holding the cpad completly left, not a bit up, not a bit down.

I've tried to fix it in some ways, as calibrating through the settings menu didn't work anymore, so I ended up trying just giving it a rest, being a bit agressive with it (kinda unconscious, but it worked out the best, as I could play normally for like half an hour, but I couldn't re-do it), cleanning it up with some ethanol, nothing worked.

I've installed 3DSident to see some values and got this:
Resting position: 0146-154, 0003
Full right: 0188, 0003
Full left: 0027/0033, 0000
Full left, but lifting the cpad: 0007, 0000 (able to go down to -007, -005 after a mix of pressuring down and lifting up the cpad)
Resting position after doing all of this: 0128 (going down, 0124 after waiting some seconds), 0003

The vertical values seems to be normal, as they go from -154 to 152 while moving all the way down and up, but what can I do to return my horizontal ones to normal?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto