Hacking New Hybrid Skin by Me :)

Hybridx24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My first CycloDS skin, tell me what you think. Suggestions and constructive critisism would be helpful. I'll be releasing it sometime later today.

previewbp8.png

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
DeMoN said:
Very nice, but make sure to get rid of the logos when you upload it.
glare.gif

Agree X2:

Also, i like bottom screen image, but top one - you could replace the DS lite with CycloDS logo DS (the clean green one), just suggestin'.
And also give some cycloDS indication, very minor and optiomal tough, i think that the replacing of DS to cyclo one would be the thing.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Yeah this looks good. I agree with the poster above, the bottom screen image is excellent, the one however is not that good.

Hybridx24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
glare.gif

Obviously, I just did that until my skin is done (don't want any ripping). Can anyone link me to a rendered CycloDS logo?

Edit: Just updated the pic again, better?

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hybridx24 said:
DeMoN said:
glare.gif

Obviously, I just did that until my skin is done (don't want any ripping). Can anyone link me to a rendered CycloDS logo?

Edit: Just updated the pic again, better?

EXELLENT!

I am downloading this, ofcourse, just that i hope my cyclo doe not continue act up like it has ever since i got m3 real - after using m3, when i occasionally may want to use cyclo for homebrew and castlevania PoR (M3 is POS when running Castlevania) - but it hardly gets detected now, i have cleaned the contacts and all, many times, and weirdest is that its seems to be regognized every time if there is no µSD in, but with µSD in, it may just take me to main menu and tell there is nothing in slot 1...

Obviously this was not the thread talk about it, that is PERFECT, exellent work mah boi!

Hybridx24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my CycloDS and it's having similar problems, it's just that it happens when I update the skin (takes a few boots to clear up). Try backing your card up and wiping it, then see if anything happens.

And thanks for the feedback, and lol @ mah boi... reminds me of LOZ.
tongue.gif

Probably will be released in 2 hours or so.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
much better than my first skin, but i think the bottom screen could use a better image (then again yours has no real topic other than the flashcart itself) and i love the cyclo text for some reason. my other 'complaint' is the "Hybrid skin by _"

Hybridx24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I have no other way of giving myself credit, but if it really annoys people I could replace it with something else (the hybridsoft.net part)... but I don't know what >_>. Any ideas?

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I think you can put in "hybridsoft.net", but instead of the text you're using now make it something like 30% transparency white text. At the moment the text looks too intrusive and just ruins the nice blue look.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Balrogs.Pain said:
much better than my first skin, but i think the bottom screen could use a better image (then again yours has no real topic other than the flashcart itself) and i love the cyclo text for some reason. my other 'complaint' is the "Hybrid skin by _"
Hybridx24 said:
Well, I have no other way of giving myself credit, but if it really annoys people I could replace it with something else (the hybridsoft.net part)... but I don't know what >_>. Any ideas?
QUOTE(Chrono_Tata @ Aug 24 2008, 12:34 AM)
I think you can put in "hybridsoft.net", but instead of the text you're using now make it something like 30% transparency white text. At the moment the text looks too intrusive and just ruins the nice blue look.
Well, I agree with everyone.
1- This updated pic is better than the first one.
2- complaint about the "Hybrid skin by _" as it ruin the background.
3- I agree that you deserve credit somehow..

Finally, good job
smile.gif

Hybridx24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got my Black Nintendo DS Lite... so much brighter and lighter, can't believe I lived without it. Making the skin look good in it now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==