New Direct :)

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@peteruk i think he's refering the rumors about a new 2d mainline mario game... or the remake of super mario rpg. Would be cool if its one of the 2.

After reading the comments here ofc I went off to YouTube and the usual suspects have been churning out videos on the possibility of a new 2D Mario game... I know a lot of people are sick of them but I'm all in haha

Super excited and hoping for the best

Reactions: ciaomao

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
After reading the comments here ofc I went off to YouTube and the usual suspects have been churning out videos on the possibility of a new 2D Mario game... I know a lot of people are sick of them but I'm all in haha

Super excited and hoping for the best
Your wish was granted twice :)

• Love
Reactions: peteruk

boot3

Internet trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Super Mario Bros. Wonder and the new WarioWare are the ones I'm most looking forward to.

I'm so glad that Nintendo's breaking away from that tired NSMB art style and are doing something new. :)

Reactions: ciaomao

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
They showed some cool stuff but I definitely wish there was more actual new stuff rather than ports and remakes.

Where's Metroid Prime?
Post automatically merged:

Also this was Japan only

Spiritual successor to Goemon

goemon was a revelation at the time on the n64. the intro alone was incredible. lets hope for a translation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: leo @'d me in a thread about his last dream, stating he was passionately making out with a guy...