Gaming New 3DS update available!

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deadmaker said:
Neither my power button nor the charging light problems are fixed... is it just me or there are other unlucky 3DS owners besides me here too?
It's strange that your charging light problem wasn't fixed in the mid June update, as most everyone with the issue reported that it was fixed, including myself. The power button problem is an odd thing though. I tried a method someone else suggested, which is basically pressing the button very lightly, and using the tip of my pointer finger (not my thumb), the system turned on immediately after sitting for three days. I notice that I naturally use my right thumb, and press towards the right side of the power button when I turn it on. I do believe it's a problem introduced in an update, but I really hope it's not a bad hardware flaw that eveyone's starting to experience after a few months.

deadmaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
dsfanatic5 said:
deadmaker said:
Neither my power button nor the charging light problems are fixed... is it just me or there are other unlucky 3DS owners besides me here too?
It's strange that your charging light problem wasn't fixed in the mid June update, as most everyone with the issue reported that it was fixed, including myself. The power button problem is an odd thing though. I tried a method someone else suggested, which is basically pressing the button very lightly, and using the tip of my pointer finger (not my thumb), the system turned on immediately after sitting for three days. I notice that I naturally use my right thumb, and press towards the right side of the power button when I turn it on. I do believe it's a problem introduced in an update, but I really hope it's not a bad hardware flaw that eveyone's starting to experience after a few months.

So, this is my second 3DS. I sold the first one to my brother because I had broken the 3D slider. We managed to "fix" it on our own way, but he wanted it to play DS games mostly, anyway.

This second one I bought on June 25 and even after the latest "surprise" update it has those problems. They don't happen all the time, but still bug me. Fortunately they are not too serious so I can live with it.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1