Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
new.gif
1508 - F-Zero GP Legend EURO 128Mbit (Rising Sun)

1508-1.png
1508-2.png

Language: English,German,French,Italian,Spanish.
Save Type: SRAM_V113 (256Kbit)[/p]

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Heh. I was planning on buying this tomorrow if any stores were willing to sell it to me a day before the street date...now the roms out already I guess I'll get something else instead.

The Japanese version of this rocks...I wonder if my save will work on this release...

smile.gif

D

Deleted User

QUOTE said:
Is this any different from the original? :|

yeah it actually is ... it has a story mode with Cutscenes between the races and so on ... though i think its not that cool ... but i didnt like the first one that much too ... hehe ...

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Excellent, I've been waiting for this game for ages. I stopped playing the japanese version because I wanted to wait for this, and also because I couldn't understand the story missions
huh.gif

I'll be playing this well into the night
happy.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
First opinions of this game are great. The races are very challenging, there is alot of action and the speed of the games keeps you on your toes. The controls are very easy to learn and they've added a new move called the "Side Attack" where you can bash you opponants off course.

There's a wide variety of courses to race on in the tournaments tournaments and Zero Test mode (think Gran Turismo when you try to gain a new licence) as well as play story mode with up to eight different characters. You can choose up to 34 cars to race with.

The music gives that authentic sound staying true to the snes version except it's BETTER! Well worth your money, probably one of the top three best racer out there.

I do have some problems with the game though, for every race you'll have to start in 1st place. Now this may sound good but it actually isn't if you're skilled and experienced in all f-zero games. The chance of creating a big lead is high but this isn't the case in the harder modes/stages which can only be a goof thing for those who want a challenge. Also in the GP races, if you finish say 13th in one race and finish another 4 races all in 1st place there's a chance that you may not get the top score at the end. Although possible it does seem abit unfair that this can happen, especially on your first try from the easiest cup in the whole game. (I checked to see which position I would start in the following race if I finished in a lower position.)

But apart from that this game is pretty much complete.

4/5

Things they could do next time round:

- Make a level design option available
- Add more music tracks

f-zero.gif

^ I was bored
tongue.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Indeed, this is far more appealing than the japanese version, cause of the story. My first impressions as follows:
- This is Farrrrreaky!
- This is hmmmmm... quite AWSOME
- rather kicks many asses
- Looks somewhat CUWL!
- Did I already said I like it? Well ... I LIKE IT!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast