Neo_Gospel

Trophies
Website
www.iamastupidretard.com
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
This is like saying Advance Wars, FFTA, Onimusha, Advance Wars 2, and many more, are all not worth buying, because you already have a game like it

uhh lets see, hated advance wars...hated ffta, hated onimusha, hated advance wars 2, and most likely hated many more, all not worth buying, because i already have a game like it..and i let my dog gnaw on it..

J

jadaramiro

i rally don't like this game cuz it has the same features as final fantasy tactics has

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
great game for me, i like a lot this kind of tactics games, i don't care if those are too similar...
smile.gif

rh0gee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm finishing up ogre tactics right now. And will probably want to play this B4 taking on FFTA. I hope that be doing that, I'll be more used to tactics games (I wished they'd come out w/ a front mission advanced) before plunging into the bigger one (FFTA). Although, I mistakenly started FE and am pretty deep into it. But I think that the OT:KOL and Onimusha Tactics should make for remedial tactics gaming to prepare one for the VERY LONG slog with FFTA.

Just my opinion.

rh0gee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey what gives? I try to save but get a "error saving" message in the game. fatv8 couldn't patch it (said it was fine). any ideas I'm using f2a (128mbit) and pogo 1.2.1h1

EDIT:
It's working now. I was trying to do multiple patches to the rom w/ fat v8. I tried FATv8 again with just doing the sram patch and it worked. It's running like a champ now
unsure.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I found FFTA extremely boring, I gave up when i was 10 hours into it because it was just the same thing recycled over and over. I'm surprised I even got that far into it
ohmy.gif

Tactics Ogre never came out in Australia that was why I had to import it, the fact that I spent $AU109 ($55) to get my hands on it shows that I really like Tactics Ogre. I'm downloading Onimusha Tactics as I write, hopfully this will compare with Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis.

Mergryphon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey what gives? I try to save but get a "error saving" message in the game. fatv8 couldn't patch it (said it was fine). any ideas I'm using f2a (128mbit) and pogo 1.2.1h1
I got it to work by using Sram patch, from the same site as Little Writer. Unzip the sram path program and drag Onimushu onto it. Works fine now with a f2a 256 using the same pogoshell.
ph34r.gif

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Where is the download place where you guys get it?
IRC, bud. And that's all you're gonna get out of us, so make sure not to ask again. Check out the IRC Faq for any problems.

You know, maybe I should right this in a text file so that way I can be lazy and just copy and paste next time I see this. Yay for being lazy!

The Ant

Trophies
Website
theant79.free.fr
XP
Country
France
I finished it in japanese...

These game is good but very, very simple compare to FFTA...

Just fight, craft your weapons, and levelup your characters (max level is 40)...

rikfost

Trophies
XP
Country
I am trying to run this using pogoshell and when trying to save get the message 'error saving' is there a patch for this? please help
unsure.gif

oops just found the answer further up -- thanks Mergryphon
laugh.gif

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
hey goodkupo, may I ask what a "samuere" is?

As for this game, it's not bad. Being able to target enemies with area effects attacks, and have it not hurt adjacent allies is a bit screwy though. And I really don't like how you -must- have a unit targeted for area effect specials. Sometimes I just want to hit one unit with the side of an effect, but not with this game. Also, to an earlier poster, if you found FFTA to be too complicated, then these kind of games aren't for you. Try playing Disgaea sometime, it has more stuff crammed in it than FFTA, FE, and this game combined. Advance Wars may be more to your taste, but not these SRPG types.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it