New: 1240 - Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards (U)

Yufi

Trophies
Website
fatel.obbhost.com
XP
Country
I kind of regret what I said a bit; with cheats, i.e. all cards, or passwords, this game would be fun...You'd be able to make unique decks and have loads of fun.
smile.gif

axkiller

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I can't believe it!! I thought it never comes out in english! It's been 8 years it was made in japan... It's a little old fashion but a very good release. I think i'll be playing a lot of. Yo! spin dat game !!!

L

Light

someone help me get a 99 tribute cheat or something. dude whe nu play further the comp hcheats. they can like pull out 5 stars cards in the 1st turn!!

Ramus

Trophies
Website
members.rogers.com
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, someone nuke this game. The show was the most boring thing I have ever seen, got tired of it in a week. Who the hell want's to WATCH people play a card game, that you can go buy and play after? Of course, people who like getting all there money wasted by smart advertising... Im not even booting up this game.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Also the characters say stupid things like Pipipipipipi or Fufufufufufu

Any gamer worth calling himself a gamer knows what those are about and what they represent: They're laughs.
He's right. In Manga and games, these sounds are very common. They give a character more personality I suppose.

"Fufufu" is a girls laugh and if you watch subbed Anime, I'm sure you'll have seen and heard it. It's when the girls sort of hide their mouth with their hand and laughs. That's the laugh it's portraying. You'll catch some "gay" male characters laughing like that too though.

It's also because of things like these that J -> E games feels completely different. They have to strip these cultural things away since there's no way to translate them.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I DONT LIKE YUGIOH
mad.gif
, but i know some people loves them, so no discrimination
biggrin.gif
That should really go for all GBA games that get released like those pet sims. On other hand, everyone who downloads ROMs are hardcore gamers who don't want those games anyway
rolleyes.gif

I watched the Japanese OAV series and I liked it but, I didn't watch anything else of it or play the games. It just kind of got boring... Don't like the English dub at all. Then again, I don't like any English dubbed Anime
tongue.gif

BlazeHedgehog

Trophies
Website
www.blazefire.tk
XP
Country
All the Yugioh games reguardless say  1996. I think that's when the creator first started the series; I doubt these games are really from 1996; that would make them late-SNES games/Early Playstation games. There are no Yu-Gi-Oh SNES games to my knowledge, and all the Playstation ones are polygonal.

Also, woo -- my 100th post.

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Where can i download Yu-Gi-Oh Sacred Cards for gba?
NOT here. There's a nice little page called GBA Scene Links on the left hand part of the portal that you should check out. Also, there's something called IRC. Whichever one you choose, we don't care, but that's all you're getting out of us.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/mlb/brewers/2024/06/15/snoop-dogg-throws-out-first-pitch-at...