New: 1195 - Disney's The Lion King (U)

KenshinMan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Darnit!! >< I wasted my time downloading this game!! >< ITS HORRIBLE! BAAH!! I hate it!! It a disgrace to Lion King!! The Genesis and Snes versions were 10 times better than this crud! >< horrible horrible!

Angelical_1

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Darnit!! >< I wasted my time downloading this game!! >< ITS HORRIBLE! BAAH!! I hate it!! It a disgrace to Lion King!! The Genesis and Snes versions were 10 times better than this crud! >< horrible horrible!
Does that mean you didn't like it?
laugh.gif

I'm also wondering how you reached your "10 times better" figure
blink.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
The game is pretty easy, but still quite entertaining especially if you like/liked the Lion King at any point of Time. This game seems to take place before the Lion King and is depicting how Timon and Pumbaa met. It's really quite entertaining.

EDIT: One More thing! this is NOT I repeat NOT a Port of an Old Game it is a Brand New Game based on the upcoming movie The Lion King 1 ½

This will be the forth Edition to the Lion King series. Below is the series in order of Timeline -

The Lion King (Feature Movie)
The Lion King 1 ½ (Feature Movie)
The Lion King's "Timon & Pumbaa" (Animated Series)
The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride (Feature Movie)

FACT: Each Movie had atleast one video game made of it.

P.S. - The Lion King 1 ½ happens both before and during and possibly after the first movie, but since it's title is 1 ½ I placed it after the first movie.

P.S. Again - I wonder how I know all that about The Lion King @.@

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Then again, i do have alot of macromedia certifications aswell.

- Director 8.5
- Dreamweaver MX
- Fireworks MX
- Flash MX
- Freehand 10
- Lingo (the programming language for Director)

So, MacroMedia & Adobe Guru would be a more proper approach i guess.
lol, that's only design-courses... why would you wanna be certified in those? not like a certificate is gonna get you more jobs...
you should get some certificates in programming languages instead, those are at least usefull when looking for a job.
with design-stuff you only need to show your past work, not past certificates, but hey, that's my humble opinion

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
Disney have found a new way to insert a prequel in a serie. Now Capcom here you go : Street Fighter 1 1/2, then super street fighter zero X turbo 2 1/2 etc... Konami and Square can follow too as they have great series that need a 1 1/2 episode.

Sacré Disney, toujours à la pointe de la connerie !
laugh.gif

Lion King for the GBA is just another plateform game, not more interesting than a sonic advance 2. This game is different of Lost Viking. Last point why calling it Lion King when we play on the first five levels Timon and Pumba. I give a credit for the small animation movie.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Disney have found a new way to insert a prequel in a serie. Now Capcom here you go : Street Fighter 1 1/2, then super street fighter zero X turbo 2 1/2 etc... Konami and Square can follow too as they have great series that need a 1 1/2 episode.

Sacré Disney, toujours à la pointe de la connerie !Â
laugh.gif

Lion King for the GBA is just another plateform game, not more interesting than a sonic advance 2. This game is different of Lost Viking. Last point why calling it Lion King when we play on the first five levels Timon and Pumba. I give a credit for the small animation movie.
didn't you read my post? this isn't the sequal to the series its a game version of the upcoming movie The Lion King 1 ½ (which is the ACTUAL sequal to the series), also The Lion King 1 ½ stars Timon and Pumbaa. Go to This site to see what i'm talking about.

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France

laugh.gif

didn't you read my post? this isn't the sequal to the series its a game version of the upcoming movie The Lion King 1 ½ (which is the ACTUAL sequal to the series), also The Lion King 1 ½ stars Timon and Pumbaa. Go to This site to see what i'm talking about.
I can ask the same thing to you : i didn't say it was a sequel, i said it was a film between existing actual episode... It's easy to understand, it begins to tell how Timon and Pumba meet each other.

I'm not fan enough to visit the site.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

laugh.gif

I can ask the same thing to you : i didn't say it was a sequel, i said it was a film between existing actual episode... It's easy to understand, it begins to tell how Timon and Pumba meet each other.

I'm not fan enough to visit the site.
lol oh..well guess we both misunderstood then, or maybe it was just me
tongue.gif

L

leomusic

I think it's intended for kids play, the control is easy an responsive. I'll say this game is OK for the childrens.

Don Killah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
well i've tested it.. kinda Lost Vikings... but not deeply. Just for kids anyway, or those who wanna spend time doing the same stuff over and over. Nice game though.

MattyXB

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why it now called The Lion King 1½? I think it calles now The Lion King 3 - Hakuna Matata?

I have finished the game too, and upload the Savegame.
biggrin.gif

Nice game, but I like the lions more. Bad that you can't play them.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1