New: 1188 - Zettai Zetsumei Dangerous Jiisan (J)

TmP_stryk

Still I Rise™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.still-i-rise.com
XP
Country
United States
new.gif
1188 - Zettai Zetsumei Dangerous Jiisan JAP 64Mbits (Rising Sun)

1188.PNG
1188-2.PNG

Save Type : SRAM[/p]

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks crazy but I'll have a go and see how it plays.

Zettai Zetsumei Dangerous Jiisan

The Dangerous Old Man Driven To The End of His Life

Genre: Gag, Action Adventure
Players: 1 ~ 2

The super popular "The Dangerous Jiisan Driven To The End of His Life" serialised in the monthly KoroKoro Comics has finally been made into a game!! Just like the comic, it's filled with gags involving Jiisan (Old Man. Being used as a name here) and his grandchildren! Developing a never before heard of story in the world!! Come now, "protect the world peace" together with Jiisan!

The player as "Jiisan" travels around the world to different cities and places in order to protect the Earth from alien invasion, challenged with mini games and all sorts of events along the way! Depending on the results of the mini games, the "old man" will transform and load the "Jiisan Matrix System"! This time, apart from being able to play, you'll be able to obtain a lot of different Jiisans, through lots of events and mini-games!

http://www.kids-station.com/game/dangerous...rous_jiisan.htm

AnTi-WaR

those who make mistakes blame themselves and close
Trophies
Website
emuxhaven.net
XP
Country
errr...looks like a really ****ed up Pokemon o.o
WTF its nothing like pokemon it has nothing to do with pokeomon and it doesent look anything like pokemon go actually play the game before making stupid comments.

this game ownz one of the best jap games I have played lately 10/10 in my book.

EDIT: I forgot to mention one mini game is a parody of mario lol its fun too.
tongue.gif

Emufreak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.emuparadise.org
XP
Country
WTF its nothing like pokemon it has nothing to do with pokeomon and it doesent look anything like pokemon go actually play the game before making stupid comments.

tongue.gif
So it's a bit like the mario series? When you say like the mario series do you mean in general or just similar to some of the mario games???

AnTi-WaR

those who make mistakes blame themselves and close
Trophies
Website
emuxhaven.net
XP
Country

tongue.gif
So it's a bit like the mario series? When you say like the mario series do you mean in general or just similar to some of the mario games???
that one mini game is like mario 1 for nes. its just a parody of it and isnt long but its enjoyable w00t
smile.gif

EDIT btw its like an rpg that the main goal is to find all the mini games and diff ending and story plots after you beat it go through it again search foir more mini gamjes and it adds them to payable list at main menu w00t. so much shit to do in this game I would say there needs to be a translation team to pick this s.o.b up and start workin on it. I also seen text number lines in the game telling you what number the conversation is hmmmmmm so might help out somehow
wink.gif

mukimuki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1 reason why this game would be very difficult to translate- it's a gag based game. humour (especially the type i suspect they use in this game as it's about an old man) is very difficult to translate as it tends to be a cultural thing as much as anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill