Hacking Netflix banner mod to go with the new graphics

SuperrSonic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
So, Netflix hasn't gotten any updates to the channel app but they recently updated the internal graphics to the recent black/red color scheme.

Because of this I decided to update the banner myself, this was the result and the original:
Netflix_Black_zps24ec67ca.png
Netflix_OG_zps5e09f60e.png

The flowing thing turned out green, but I think it matches well and looks cool.
I would like to mention that editing this was a bit difficult because Customizemii doesn't accept more than one .brlan and the Netflix banner uses four. Still managed to do it manually thanks to other channel editing programs.

**I don't think it is allowed to distribute the full file, so I'm posting an xdelta patch for the 00000000.app file.

DOWNLOAD LINK

SuperrSonic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
-Update Bump-

The Netflix people updated the channel. The banner and save file graphics were changed to the red logo with white background.
The icon/banner animation is the same but with a different texture.

I don't get why the in-app graphics are instead the red logo with black background. That's how it is on the Android app and I imagine others as well but I don't like it. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c95QJXRKdIw&pp=ygUdcmFtYm8gMiBtaXNzaW9uIGFjY29tcGxpc2hlZCA%3D