WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
phillyrider807 said:
Wait does brawl+ works now?

It seems so. The last change did not only fix a code dump for me, it was also a bug in Gecko OS. But i'm sure i got confirmation directly after its release that Brawl+ didn't work. And now there are 2 people claiming it does.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Levente said:
What about the rebooter?

Sorry nothing. I have no idea why it's failing for some people. I guess there's some difference in the configurations of the people who have it working and who don't. It's very low priority to me, as the rebooter was only useful in my eyes until i found the Sam & Max fix.

And about the crashs on exit. I think they are all related to libogc and NOT booting NeoGamma from HBC. Since it's supposed to be used, that's very low priority to me.

Luxlux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this has been asked b

Hello!
I'm currently on Neogamma R8 Beta 15 IOS 249 Rev 14. I've read in numerous threads that they recommend either this or R7 to run Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex edition, but I wonder, do I have to uninstall one version to run the other one? I still cannot load this game (FROM DISC) and I have used DOP IOS MOD to dop IOS 55. Is there any rev of neogamma that would play this better?

djkav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know if there is a latest beta in WAD format as I would like to install R8 as a channel.

Thx.

YOCJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
djkav said:
Does anyone know if there is a latest beta in WAD format as I would like to install R8 as a channel.

Thx.
I couldn't remember where I've found it, so I re-uploaded it for you
wink.gif

Here you go : http://www.mediafire.com/?mozzlnnzezu

josete2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
pepxl said:
WiiPower said:
pepxl said:
@wiipower

NeoGamma 8 DSI's on exit when booted from the SM is this a forwarder fault or is it something to do with Rev 8 inparticular?

Rev 7 seems to return to the SM with out any problems but Rev8 versions all DSI

Do you have preloader? The latest beta is compiled with the latest libogc(but patched...), which changed something for the exit function. But if you booted from SM, NeoGamma shouldn't even try to use exit. I don't know.

yes i have priiloader, but i have confirmation from another user that uninstalled priiloader and said the forwarder still DSI's when trying to exit

This a libogc problem... you can fix it using a forwarder built with Waninkoko's nand-loader...

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
josete2k said:
This a libogc problem... you can fix it using a forwarder built with Waninkoko's nand-loader...

thanks for the info i didnt even think of trying wani's nand loader, ive been using comex's nand loader

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
YOCJ said:
GolfDude said:
will it be supporting FAT or NTFS at all?
I haven't used USBLoader, but as far as i am aware, Wii supports only FAT type.
The Wii maybe, but Homebrew supports FAT32, NTFS and the especially made WBFS (Wii Backup File System) now for storing the Backups.

Well anyways...I think I've heard that WiiPower is thinking about this. Though, I may be wrong here, I read that between the Lines, you know
tongue.gif
? I'll say just wait, you'll see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So...