Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
thx, and yes I saw your post, I don't think I am going to make another channel though, I may modify my existing channel (more info on what I have planned HERE).

If you want to make your own channel with my autoboot dol embedded, its really easy to do using customize mii (and I don't have a problem with u using my dol in your channel, just give WiiPower and I credit). I assure u that u could easily figure it out and make your own custom channel with your "pop" template (i'm not a huge fan of the bubbles btw, but feel free to make your channel however u like!)

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried and I need Benzin to make it complete, but I don't have the skills
frown.gif

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I will try a little bit more
tongue.gif

EDIT: This basewad is a little misbehaving so I will try the MK version

ramen09

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey XFlak, can you teach me how to make an autoboot or auto mod? i want to try to make one for myself. i already have the programmer's notepad software.

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
hey x-flak thanks for your work!
smile.gif

and a little side question, sorry if this was already asked...does this force video the wii so that it plays in lets say ntsc for a ntsc wii even though the game is say pal?

thanks again!
smile.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
The Viztard said:
hey x-flak thanks for your work!
smile.gif

and a little side question, sorry if this was already asked...does this force video the wii so that it plays in lets say ntsc for a ntsc wii even though the game is say pal?

thanks again!
smile.gif

if you press a button while Autoboot loads you can go to the config and change the settings, so next time you load a game it uses the setting set last just like the original NeoGamma, well as long as you select to save config to SD

Leiw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
thanks a bunch ! I don't really want to use beta r9 versions so I upgraded from r7 to r8 and it works just fine

OnyLpJTRQR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man awesome job! I fking like the music when i start it
biggrin.gif
\m/!!!
I would say youre the winner of the contest
wink.gif

But one request:
Can you make a mod for the newest/upcoming r9 versions. Because unfortunatly some games only work with the new r9 version. I would be amazed.

Thanks and cheers mate!

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Thx man! I'm a little busy right now, I should be releasing a new update for nus auto downloader within the next week and then I have crazy exams, then I'm off on vacation... but rest assured, I will create an updated neogamma autoboot mod when I find time, it may take me a couple months but I'll eventually get to it for sure (hopefully by then WiiPower will have finished the official release, but the process takes time so who knows)

OnyLpJTRQR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k. But i have another request for the channel:

I really dont want to always have a SD card in the Wii.
So is it possible to include the patches into the channel (into the .wad)?
Would be amazing
wink.gif

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
This is a Q more for WiiPower, he is the brains behind Neogamma, all I do is make it able to autoboot games silently (which most semi-decent coders could probably do)

I've sent him a PM directing him to your post above. He's a busy guy though and picks his projects carefully to manage his time (this is all my opinion/speculation), so he may or may not decide to look into it (if he even thinks it is possible)

I personally don't think its possible, because those patches must be added to the boot.dol (before inserting the boot.dol into a wad --- afaik a wad cannot contain the patches directly), and there are size limitations on dols, and including the patches may gross up the file size to the point where it doesn't run smoothly (or at all). I could be wrong, like I said, WiiPower is the brains behind Neogamma.

PS. przemo_one, I like your avatar... that is one really cute asian chick
tongue.gif
If u are half as hot as she is, u can come visit me in Toronto anytime, lol
tongue.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It would be possible to add the .wip and .wdm files during the compile, but i can't think of a way to do that automatically now. Another way would be to write the files to nand and read them from there, but i don't want to do that.

Jake~

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
XFlak said:
... If you want to make your own channel with my ..., just give WiiPower and I credit ... feel free to make your channel however u like!
First post, quick notes:
- I need a backup launcher because I have a 7 year old with sticky fingers.
- I want the latest cIOSX rev19, etc.
- I don't want the child to find the NeoGamma menu so 'Press and hold 1 to configure' is a better option for me.
- I run menu version 4.2

There is nothing out there yet (or so I believe but I just got into this 2 weeks ago) so I compiled my own autoboot with the latest beta NEOGAMMA_R9_B17_dol. Yesterday I found this thread and I like your animation/art (this is your work, correct?). Can I use it with credit in case I share?

Of course I will need to mod the logo.tpl with the 'hold 1' info. Also change the music to a more 'elevator' style for my kid.

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Thats no problem!

But FYI, WiiPower has released source code for a hybrid channel HERE (first looks to the SD/USB for the app like a forwarder channel, then, if it doesn't find anything, it loads the embedded dol), I think that may be better for your purposes, it will be easier for you to update it. That's what I plan on doing when I find some time for this.

Also, I modified the channel, the latest one is HERE. But the majority of the graphics work for these channels was done by edselink.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.