radorn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi. I've been included in the 19-member (so far) group of testers of the N64 MYTH cart.
Apart from internal testing, I have accepted the task of writting reviews and post them on some sites/forums. This is one of them.
I'm asking permission to post it here, if it doesn't break any rules.

And yes, for those of you who are wondering, they have put it on sale BEFORE people on the tester group has received their test units. It's a strange move, but I'll wait to have some extensive hands-on testing before judging.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
radorn said:
Hi. I've been included in the 19-member (so far) group of testers of the N64 MYTH cart.
Apart from internal testing, I have accepted the task of writting reviews and post them on some sites/forums. This is one of them.
I'm asking permission to post it here, if it doesn't break any rules.

And yes, for those of you who are wondering, they have put it on sale BEFORE people on the tester group has received their test units. It's a strange move, but I'll wait to have some extensive hands-on testing before judging.

I'm guessing that as long as you don't advertise shops that have it on sale then there shouldn't be a problem with you posting a review. How about convincing them to let me have one for testing and review?
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ