Hacking Need some help

pengewl421

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, I need some help getting homebrew apps to show and to get ISOs on my SD card.

Here's my situation so far:

For the past 2 days I've been trying to get ISOs to play super smash bros, but I am stuck.

I am using a 16gb Sandisk micro sdhc card, and I have used this for hacking my wii. I have homebrew installed, I have bootmii installed but no apps will show on my homebrew screen. It only shows the homebrew screen. I have backed everything up with bootmii but I can't get past to get to the next part.
I'm trying to download Prilloader but I can't, because it won't show on the Homebrew app. I'm not really sure what's wrong, because i have the "apps" folder on the card and I have done what the tutorial said to do. Even after following the tutorial it wouldn't show up. If someone could help me out i will greatly appreciate it.

My second question is; Can I use a Micro sdhc card to play backups and play iso's on it? i wanna download some games, like mario kart and mario party, and also play Gamecube games on it. I don't know if I can or not and I really don't know where to look or what to do because all of the threads I've found all say differently. I have a HDD I could possibly use and if i needed too i can buy a usb flash drive, I'm just trying to save money.

As I said, my micro sd card is the only card I currently have and the only thing I can use to install the hacks.

Any help is appreciated, thanks

ChromeCrafterWilliam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First answer:
Are the homebrew apps inside of a folder, inside the apps folder, or is it by itself

Second answer:
Try getting a micro sd to usb adapter off the web, then put it in the "bottom port". The games should pop up, but you will need a usb loader first

You know what, is your sd card formatted to fat32, the homebrew channel won't recognize it if it isn't.

If I still don't help, just reply and I'll continue to help^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...