Hacking Need software for my old R4 card

vidcus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
So after years of not using my old Nintendo DSi and I recently stumbled upon it and with it my old R4 card from r4i3d-multi. Unfortunately it didn't have an microSD card inside and I probably formatted the card that was inside many years ago. Now my problem is that I can't find the right kernel anywhere on the internet since the website for this card has been down for many years. I've tried wayback machine which brings me to the website but the download links are not working even with the wayback machine. I have also been searching through many websites that have software for these types of cards but I didn't manage to find the right one. In the photo attachment i attached a photo of my card. If anyone has this software or knows where I can get it any help would be really appreciated.
IMG_20200320_132253.jpg

BendMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Should find on the r43ds website. It's with a .org and not com.
Try and find if your firmware is available here :O

vidcus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
I have already checked that site and there is not one for my card. I also tried downloading software on that site for cards that look similar but I had no luck. With all of them both DSi screens just turn white.
The DSi reads the R4 as Star Wars Lethal Alliance Ubisoft (just some additional information about the card that might spark someones idea on where can I get the software).

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I have already checked that site and there is not one for my card. I also tried downloading software on that site for cards that look similar but I had no luck. With all of them both DSi screens just turn white.
The DSi reads the R4 as Star Wars Lethal Alliance Ubisoft (just some additional information about the card that might spark someones idea on where can I get the software).

Hello.:)

Please check the System Software of your DSi - This Card is maybe not working with Version 1.4.3x and above.:(

Thank you.:)

vidcus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
My system is 1.4.5E with HiyaCFW installed. I got my other (2012 r4-sdhc) card to work. I will try to use the software from this mediafire link on my friends 1.3E DSi and will report back. This is going to take some time because my entire country is under quarantine (coronavirus). Thanks to both of you for your help.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: