Hacking Need help with custom tileset for NSMBW

fatsomania36

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope I have posted this in the right spot. I have been having trouble with a custom tileset I made to make levels with. I used the following image:

Pa0_jyotyu.png

I have gotten the tileset into Reggie and everything, but when I play my level on my Wii all the question blocks and brick blocks look glitched. They are just these gray static lines that are constantly moving. They still function right, but I want to know how to make them appear normally. I used Puzzle to make the tileset. I'm pretty sure it is something wrong with the tileset, but I don't know what, or what I can do to fix it. That would be great if someone can help me!

UPDATE

I have some screenshots in case that helps. What I think is happening is that the object data for the question blocks was somehow lost when I imported a new image to make my new tileset. So if someone can help me not lose my object data that would be really great. You can see what I'm talking about when you do "Toggle Alpha".

Original Tileset

Puzzle Screenshot.PNG

Modified Tileset

Puzzle Screenshot 2.PNG

Is the pipe tileset just impossible to edit without having these problems?

Last edited by fatsomania36,

SuperAngyo01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I know this post was made in 2017 but is it ok if I use this tileset in my mod. I will of course give you the deserved credit by putting your username in the credits :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill