need help upgrading firmware PS3 slim

kaitlin459

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i have a ps3 slim that is currently on 4.82.2 D-REX custom firmware i want to swap in a new drive and upgrade it to the Evilnat 4.88.2 custom firmware. since the official firmware is still on 4.82.2 as well as on CFW 4.82.2 what do i do if it matter i converted the custom firmware from cex to dex

Reactions: rantex92

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ok so i have a ps3 slim that is currently on 4.82.2 D-REX custom firmware i want to swap in a new drive and upgrade it to the Evilnat 4.88.2 custom firmware. since the official firmware is still on 4.82.2 as well as on CFW 4.82.2 what do i do if it matter i converted the custom firmware from cex to dex
just follow the video to revert to cex (and remember to dump everything before you start) :

back when youre on cex turn off your ps3 switch youre hdd and put the evilnat pup on an usb (PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDATE.pup)
then start your ps3 again and follow the recovery and youre done welcome on evilnat ^^ after that you can do webman/multiman etc like normal

Reactions: kaitlin459

kaitlin459

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just follow the video to revert to cex (and remember to dump everything before you start) :

back when youre on cex turn off your ps3 switch youre hdd and put the evilnat pup on an usb (PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDATE.pup)
then start your ps3 again and follow the recovery and youre done welcome on evilnat ^^ after that you can do webman/multiman etc like normal

can you clarify what you mean dump everything?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch