Hacking Need Help on Installing Games to USB Flash Drive With USB Loader GX

GCsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I use USB Loader GX to rip games (from disc) in .wbfs format, It will never truely finish. It will either 1: The progress bar will fill up half way and the stop moving, 2: The progress bar will never fill up at all, or 3: Instantly jump to 100% but will not do anything. All of these result in a freeze (the music will play, I can move the wii cursor, and I can hit cancel but it won't do anything). It worked the first time when I tried to rip a copy of Pikmin 2 for Wii (the progress bar went to about 68%, stopped moving; I shut the Wii off, turned it back on it ripped it perfectly) I tried Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, and Lego Star Wars 3 to no avail. After I ripped Lego Star Wars 3, Pikmin 2 disappeared from USB loader GX. The files disappeared from my USB, the wbfs folder not being able to be deleted from my USB, and the 2.2 Gigabytes from Pikmin 2 gone from my USB. (Pikmin 2 is gone from my USB, but the space is still being taken up)

What do I do?

Last edited by GCsp,

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This issue is known to happen on USB Flash drives or thumb drives. The cause is unknown why it works on some but not on others. However the games will play fine off of them. USB hard drives on the other hand seem to have a much higher probability of working.

So basically you have 2 options. Either find some way to copy the games to your drive on your computer like with using Wii Backup Manager. Or buy yourself a USB hard drive and use that instead. Hope this helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.