Need for Speed: The Run Gameplay (Gamescom)

flaboy909

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[youtube]fB5ErzWRh1Q[/youtube]

This is turning out to be a great game and I love the menu interface. This also shows that the screen shots of the game did it no justice
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I do like about this version is that they've taken the Dragon's Lair style "press a certain button to pass" style on foot sections and just kept the racing in.

Hoping the Wii version is the same as this and not horrible like the last Wii title. If not I'll just grab the PC one.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
kevan said:
Best looking DS racing game ive seen, but i havnt seen Asphalt 3D yet.
Personally tried it. The graphics are overall okay... but the game suffers from a major framerate problem.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
machomuu said:
kevan said:
Best looking DS racing game ive seen, but i havnt seen Asphalt 3D yet.
It's not a DS game.
He obviously meant 3DS, there was no need for you to post.
There was, he could have meant DS, it's understandable, especially because there are very few 3DS racing games and he said
Best looking DS racing game ive seen
Since there are a plethora of them for the DS thus "best" would hold more weight. I don't see the problem.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prowler_ said:
>but i havnt seen Asphalt 3D yet.
Yeah, I was wondering about that. There is an Asphalt title on the DS, and I don't know what it's called, nor did I know if any of any other Asphalt titles, it wouldn't be the first DS game to have "3D" in the title. That, and they called the 3DS a DS, it's understandable that if they had meant DS that they would think Asphalt 3D for it as well.

Either way, I was simply correcting/confirming, that is all.

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
No offense but the graphics are crap, they look the same as old ds racing games.. to be exact looks like a downgrade of mario kart.

I thought 3DS had improvement of hardware, no? Didn't they mention it's like gamecube like?

Sorry but I haven't followed any ds new actually.. last time I followed was the hypr for pkm black/white back in the japenese release.

fell in love with my iphone games lol.

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TwinBlades said:
No offense but the graphics are crap, they look the same as old ds racing games.. to be exact looks like a downgrade of mario kart.

I thought 3DS had improvement of hardware, no? Didn't they mention it's like gamecube like?

Sorry but I haven't followed any ds new actually.. last time I followed was the hypr for pkm black/white back in the japenese release.

Mario kart is actually quite empty compared to this, I can see a lot more going on in the gameplay of NFS and everything looks much more detailed. MKDS much more blockier on the backgrounds and the anti-aliasing is a total laugh (just try to make out what the icon of your opponent is during a race). This game looks much better than any ds game to date, and that is not so odd considering that the 3ds can handle much more than the ds.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowmanwkp said:
TwinBlades said:

Mario kart is actually quite empty compared to this, I can see a lot more going on in the gameplay of NFS and everything looks much more detailed. MKDS much more blockier on the backgrounds and the anti-aliasing is a total laugh (just try to make out what the icon of your opponent is during a race). This game looks much better than any ds game to date, and that is not so odd considering that the 3ds can handle much more than the ds.
He was probably referring to MK3DS.

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
machomuu said:
shadowmanwkp said:
TwinBlades said:

*facepalm*

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowmanwkp said:
machomuu said:
shadowmanwkp said:
TwinBlades said:

*facepalm*
Care to explain the facepalm?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme