Need a customly made USB adapter for your console controller?

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long story short - I tried to look for Gamecube/N64 USB adapters for my controller, they're out of production. I bumped into a website, he makes these things. He seemed trust worthy because he had quite an amount of posts from a forum plus he has positive reviews on his paypal. I sent him money though paypal, he made me an N64/GC to USB adapter. Now I can play using GC/N64 controllers on my computer. Yay.

I don't know if this is considered advertising.. I guess it sort of is, but it's useful and I don't benefit from it in any way. I'm just trying to help this guy out 'cause he seems like a really nice guy. He has a lot of potential too. He can even make your N64 controller to the Wii if you want.

Here's his website: http://spawnlinux.dyndns.org/blissbox/

I apologize if I'm not allowed to post this, remove it if you have to. If removed, I guess I'm allowed to PM it?

I'm not going to discuss the price. It varies depending on what you want. But, the deal will be fair.

Here's the one he built for me (its on its way):

blissworn.jpg

I'm very impressed so far. He's also trying to go to the adaptoid level (where the N64 controller supports memory pack).

I'll make a quick review of it when it arrives.
biggrin.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When did I mention he invented it? I said he makes them. Plus, he credited him on his website already.

Anyways, email him if anyone needs a customly made USB adapter. You can find his email on his website.

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very cool, i would want one for my PS1/2 controllers for ePSXe although I use my wireless 360 controller and the wireless receiver.

Good work!

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
*Throws up at the flash design*

Thanks to today's controllers and their standards, I'll stick to PS3 controller and bluetooth or 360 controllers with their USB.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1