Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Works on my SCmicro...
no idea how to play the game though... i went through the training and did 2 other songs, but dunno how to do anymore...
there is like a cubic ton of text so yeah, not for someone who doesn't know japanese...
pretty cool though, ya can get lil gatcha things and buy clothes...
have to select your blood type, and astrological sign at startup too
biggrin.gif

Bahamut_X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Managed to get it to save with safemode and no trim on M3 CF e29 with Manager v29.

And it's not a bad game once you get past the packaging. Just don't expect a lot for vocals on the songs. If there was actually a male avatar you could use, then this game would definatly be worth picking up.

Jackbauerx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pretty nice game! easy mode is a bit easy though
laugh.gif
! the songs i played so far aren't that great but still entertaining.

BTW: works on g6 lite with safe mode and trim on the latest loader!

princessmarisa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
anypoint getting this if you only have a very basic understanding of Japanese, as in I can read kana and about 20 Kanji and understand simple grammer and sentances, or does it require looking up every other word in an online dictionary..
I love dancing games, but it will do me more harm than good if it is infront of me and I can't figure out what to do!

Any news on a EU/USA release?

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Haha, very cute game... One for the young female audience I think. Did they really need that long animation to introduce the logo?
laugh.gif

pinkyplaydc5.jpg

You choose the type of music you like, go around competing in shows to gain popularity and money, dress up the character, shopping, taking commemoration photos and playing with those gumball machines. Pretty fun stuff except I don't like how you have to turn the DS round for every dance scene.

It's definitely not Ouendan though because Ouendan has more hilarious scenes, catchy music and most importantly you can feel the beat while tapping the circles and following the lines. Pinky wins in cuteness, though
tongue.gif

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
XD.. i like this game.. cannot compare to ouendan though.. but its cute
tongue.gif
.. (try to make avatar that looks like myself.. )..

wish i know what r they talking about... better take japanese class soon O,o~

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
anypoint getting this if you only have a very basic understanding of Japanese, as in I can read kana and about 20 Kanji and understand simple grammer and sentances, or does it require looking up every other word in an online dictionary..
I love dancing games, but it will do me more harm than good if it is infront of me and I can't figure out what to do!

Any news on a EU/USA release?
It's all in Kana so don't worry about reading Kanji. It's all basic, everyday life vocabulary you're faced with, there's none of those complex medieval or sci-fi stories where you have to deal with ancient or technical Kanji. So if you know some basic Japanese, you can go about it no problem.

Dance games are also simple enough because there's only 3 moves to the tunes like the ones I posted about earlier.

And er, no idea about a US release date.

kiryogi

Trophies
XP
Country
Hrm, did anyone have trouble saving after finishing the game? I'm using an SClite, it usually freezes when I try to save D:

bunnybreaker

Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Hrm, did anyone have trouble saving after finishing the game? I'm using an SClite, it usually freezes when I try to save D:

Hey, this reply might be over a year old, but someone might read it.

Anyway, YES, I do have the same problem saving after completing the game, I'm using an R4 and my ROM was trimmed with the latest TokyoTrimmer. If anyone has a solution it would be much appreciated as I'm now in love with Pinky Street Kirakira Music Hour!!

Thanx.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Trans Former, women and men who used to be the other sex! Autoerotic asphyxiation bdsm is fun at...