^^ndstitle-1209^^

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, this game is in english but I just kept hitting A to go through all the text like it was Japanese because I was so bored.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
So no one has anything good to say about this game? Come on must be worth a try?

I would try it out but my sis took my nds as she said she need it to study
cry.gif
 I know I fell for it.

I don't think there is anyone who really even has a copy yet, so you're not going to get much of a response. There is only one person on you-know-where that even has a copy up and there are 3 sends going about 1 kps each. Luckly I was able to get in queue slot #25 so this time next week I'll be able to tell you what it's like!

I did look at some screenshots on IGN and it actually looks like a lot of fun.

dreary79

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like the game. The story seems pretty good and the gameplay is pretty good too. I don't see why people are complaining about the grafx.

The game is played almost completely on the the touch screen and they don't always spell out exactly what you're suppose to do. That's my only complaint. If you don't like to read a lot then you're not going to enjoy this game. This game is not for everyone.

jlo mein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The most annoying part of this game is trying to spin a character when other characters are close to it. I try to spin it with my stylus, but sometimes I can't find the right spot to touch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3