^^ndstitle-1207^^

AWESOME_noob

Trophies
XP
Country
Works on M3SD, E28 with settings of GM 28a, trim and safe mode.

I wanna try WiFi, but I'll do that after school.

Yea, but not before you finish ALL your homework... once you start u cant stop playing online!!
lecture.gif

maan this game rules
cool.gif

Skyhunterjim

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
The game is amazing.
I took my dsl and 1 university book for this weekend at my parents' home.
I didn't read a single page.Instead, I finished the easy stamp mode.

Is there a reason to play the normal and hard cpu modes beside the challenge?Will I unlock something more?I 'm reaaly dying to get into wifi!

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been playing only bowling and darts on WFC lately and it's been great! If anyone happens to see "Xomp (UK)" with a plane then that's me
biggrin.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Jeez. I just cleared Easy Stamp Mode... I loved playing the games and playing the new stuff they added from Dare Demo Asobi Taisen EXCEPT FUCKING SHIT LUDO. Man, that game sucks so much ass and I had to clear all 3 stamps for it.
frown.gif
That piece of shit game doesn't involve any skill and just based on pure luck of the stupid die (which is fucking awesome that the computer even rolled 4 six's in a row at one time
ohmy.gif
). I never imagined a game could suck so much ass. If it weren't for the sake of beating stamp mode, I wouldn't have bothered even touching it again. :/

...and for some sick reason the devs decided it would be a nice unlockable game. :/ No thanks assholes.

I didn't really want to go "TheVirus" on this game but hell
frown.gif
Ludo really sucked ass for me. I hoped noone experiences what I had and hopefully the 4-player game doesn't suck as much ass (I'll never know since I'm not touching it again) or hopefully multiplayer on it is fun (I'll never know either).

The other games range from so-so to great though and it's still worth it if you plan to actually buy it. I'm pretty glad they still have Koi-koi in it though I think I'm the only one who enjoys it lol...

/rant

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Hooray! Not just me who lost the will to live during ludo, groaning as the computer rolled itself four sixes followed by the three it needed to send my little red fella back to whence it came and condemn me to playing it AGAIN to get the required stamps. Followed by "Congratulations! You've unlocked ludo." Er, yeah - thanks
dry.gif

ramen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
quite surprise the 40+ games are nicely put together, not just some assortment of games cut and pasted together as a compedium. nice, consistent layout throughout. great little time waster...

Coru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got this up and runnig on my G6L. It's damn addictive and there's so much replayability. Add me up guys. =]

Corey
4123 - 9636 - 2751

D_H

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a UFP card and a flashed DS with flashme V7 is it safe to play this rom and wifi compatible roms over the net?

D

Deleted User

Hi, FC : 3952 1620 8631
I've added : Spacejump, maduin, Sick Wario, Darkramza, ssj4android and smack, So please add me in return
wink.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Jesus, does Mahjong not hurt anyone else's eyes? I've just spent ages trying to get past it on stamp mode mumbling "Red little squiggle with a black pointy hat... red little squiggle... black pointy hat" while squinting at the screen with my tounge stuck out the side of my mouth and now I'm half blind
wacko.gif

LeeoN

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys i can't get it to work on Supercard CF.. What am i supposed to do? :'( please help me i am desparate :'(
cry.gif
cry.gif

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
QUOTE('Bluestar') said:
Jesus, does Mahjong not hurt anyone else's eyes? I've just spent ages trying to get past it on stamp mode mumbling "Red little squiggle with a black pointy hat... red little squiggle... black pointy hat" while squinting at the screen with my tounge stuck out the side of my mouth and now I'm half blind wacko.gif

lmfao, tell me about it!
And the fact that not all symbals have to be the same to get a pair! wtf!

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE('mr_blonde_88') said:
lmfao, tell me about it!
And the fact that not all symbals have to be the same to get a pair! wtf!
that has no relation to the quote you sited, i think you were meaning to use this quote
Look Down V

QUOTE('Bluestar')Jesus, does Mahjong not hurt anyone else's eyes? I've just spent ages trying to get past it on stamp mode mumbling "Red little squiggle with a black pointy hat... red little squiggle... black pointy hat" while squinting at the screen with my tounge stuck out the side of my mouth and now I'm half blind wacko.gif

btw this game rules, it's a small ROM and basically has every card/board game that you will ever want to play, and apparenlty some that you will neer intend on playing again this lifetime [right Ork
biggrin.gif
]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He could make so much money!!! His arm would never get tired lol
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    How are yall doing
    +1
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are yall doing +1