^^ndstitle-0958^^

seam1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
does the euro version of this freeze for anyone else when exiting a level? im using a sc cf.

edit: does this with euro and american versions for me.

NothingHERO

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
does the euro version of this freeze for anyone else when exiting a level? im using a sc cf.

edit: does this with euro and american versions for me.

Nope it works fine for me and my SC CF. It does freeze up for me when I get a game over on Tao's Adventure though. I am betting I just don't have something in the settings how its supposed to be.

Anyway, gotta love good ol' Team 17 keeping this classic up and showing us how worms can not exist in peace!
lecture.gif

Telix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was pretty excited for this game, but I don't really care for it so much.... I wish they had done more 2-D art instead of cruddy 3-D worms.

piku

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone got this to work on M3lite (microSD/kingston1gb)? I used settings from m3wiki as well as "safe+notrim". Both wont let me get past the opening menu--pretty much can't use the touch-screen.

TIA

Maximusje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's Worms, which is always fun, but I was a little dissappointed. Challenges do not vary much (AI doesn't improve much, only get more hp and your worms get less) and the result of the game often depends on the level layout and your spawn points compared to the ones of the AI. There are also some issues with the AI. They tend to miss their Fire Punch a lot and you can even abuse this glitch by positioning your worm under the AI worm - 100% miss. You can also sometimes trick the AI to hit themselves or to waste 60 seconds of their time just because you are too far away for them to hit anything. When using the shotgun, they never hit two shots. Then there is an issue with weapon balancing. The cluster grenade does shitty damage compared to its damage in other Worms games, making it a waste of a move. The Homeseeking missile functions differently from other Worms games and is now even harder to hit (can live with that though). I do have fun playing this game though, so a 6/10.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1