^^ndstitle-0956^^

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
But if you read that IGN review, it's quite biased. Everything he says is bad about the game could be seen in a positive light. I'm fairly optimistic about this game, since I tried the Japanese version and liked it.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can anyone direct link that IGN review? I can't get to it through their crappy page navigation...
blink.gif
Or have they pulled it?

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

_Oz_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
There are some interesting scores on this page @ ign ;-)
IGN:4.0
Press:6.6
Readers:9.0
smile.gif
just 3 readers have reviewed though, probably will go down soon

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Those three guys that made the votes to the average score of 9, was there before the game was released ;P
Im still gonna give this a go, I dont really think it's THAT bad.
unsure.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of boredom I gave it another go for a hour, Famitsu game it a few 7 out of 10 and a 8 out of 10, but then they also rated Sonic Riders highly and a few other dud games.

Its your cliched bog standard RPG, the same as any other pre-32 bit console RPG, nothing new, totally generic. dull story, characters you've seen a million times before. Its not terrible, it could be fun if your are a die hard RPG gamer, but its not something anyone should buy. Lacks heart and imagination. And I've already forgotten where I left the game, what I was doing infact I was playing Tetris in my head I got so bored.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How many of us actually buy games again?

Without hijacking this thread into a huge debate on the subject, (it's been covered many times) I purchase games. A lot of games. Too many in fact, when I truly could pirate them all and save myself a lot of money. For me, I feel as if the titles that I buy shows those particular companies that I like their game(s), and would like to continue to see them produce more for my enjoyment. I don't support buying crap like this particular title, because it sends developers the wrong message - that any garbage will be tolerated, and that shouldn't be the case. Since I game so much, I have to give something back to all the people that have given me so many wonderful hours of entertainment. It's that simple to me. Not everyone agrees with that point of view, and I wouldn't expect anyone too either.

I'm not a saint by any means, as I pirate more than my fair share - just like many of the other members around here. However, I want to continue playing GOOD games in the future, so I have to direct some dollars to those avenues that I see fit. That way I can both continue to buy what I like and pirate the rest.

That's my point of view, take it as you will - just whatever you do, don't spend money on this game!
smile.gif

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ya this game is not very good. But, I got 2 white screens upon dying anyway. On Supercard SD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1