^^ndstitle-0955^^

retrohead

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Very poor effort. I'll be taking this one off my SD as soon as i get home! Let's all hope the tunnelling software gets all the creases ironed out soon then we can actually play some worms against eachother. Until then, we're stuck with this sub-standard release
mad.gif

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well there made by Team17 who are UK based so it would be silly to releases elsewhere other than home first!
I checked for language option and don't see one so maybe there will be other EURO versions or changinf DS language may change it, who knows..

Nanostray was developed by a german team and even Japan got it before us.
Huh? I'm pretty sure the German version was out first...

This doesn't have touchscreen controls?!
blink.gif
Seems like the only good handheld version of Worms is still Snails from PDAmill. That would be great on the DS! Nicer design and humor, too...

Buu666

Trophies
XP
Country
i expected so much more from this one :'(

i've been a fan of the series since the first worms but after World Party it's been nothing but crap
wink2.gif

Lets hope they find some time after the psp one to develop a descent version for the NDS...

teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
After i played a match i'll get two white screens :/that's nice but a little more info might of helped like what hardware your using....
Must be one of those new game & watch thingy's ^^

It's a shame - hearing by the comments - that team17 once again failed to create a decent worms game. They totally screwed the series by going 3D imo...

What they could have done, was to make everything 3D as much as they wanted, but instead of inserting a 3D camera view they could have kept the classical way of playing.

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's a shame - hearing by the comments - that team17 once again failed to create a decent worms game. They totally screwed the series by going 3D imo...

What they could have done, was to make everything 3D as much as they wanted, but instead of inserting a 3D camera view they could have kept the classical way of playing.
What game are YOU playing? It's not 3D at all.. it's flat 2D.

AWESOME_noob

Trophies
XP
Country
*sigh* This game is bull, i tell ya BULL!
lecture.gif
Now back to the wifi goodness of Tetris & Metroid to keep my mind off the experience i had playing this pile of tripe on my beloved NDS
yaynds.gif

Scoobos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I think this is great and a return to the good old worms days before the crappy 3d version.

The only critiscm I have of it is that when playing 2 player on 1 handheld, the timer gives you no buffer for when you pass the DS and stylus across.

As for complaints of no touch screen support, I think its a case of people expecting use of it, when it really doesnt need it. I think the control is perfect, just like mouse to move the view and keyboard to adjust aim - I think its a great game!

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
Seems like the only good handheld version of Worms is still Snails from PDAmill. That would be great on the DS! Nicer design and humor, too...
That game kicks ass, only reason I keep my Sony Clie

Havent flashed this yet so I have no comments on the game
What, the only reason?! You should play Bike or Die!
cool.gif
Another game that would be great on the DS... Nintendo should really look into getting PDA games ported. There's Plazmoids, Warfare Inc (RTS!!), Legacy, Gloop, ... So much great stuff...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvojgRvNriw