^^ndstitle-0952^^

hogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come on folks, somebody post some impressions of the single player game!

[SPOILERS]

Its cool I'm on the 4th planet, you go through the terrain on each planet until u either 1. - see a hunter or 2. - meet a boss, you waste either of them, then do which ever is left.. THEN you get a time limit to escape the planet your on which can be quite tough.
You collect artifacts and power ups along the way, and sometimes the hunter encounter has been on the way out of the planet (you unlock each for multiplay after you beat them in campaign). Morph ball is nice and often there is a path on foot or 2 then a morph ball route + section.
I think the controls are neat once you get used to them and Im going to play some more (when my gf gets off tetris
frown.gif
)
Oh yeah theres warp points u activate by scanning at certain parts b4 bosses and at half way through lv points.
You can only save in your ship from what Ive seen so far by using warp points or leaving the planet. When in the ship you get logs and can see all gained weapons (beams) and enemies seen n stuff.
Its all rather nice and makes current DS games look like pew.

Hey Thug how do i get passed the first misson the room with the blue platform's I can't reach the last one?
I Tried timing my bomb jump but I keep coming up short.
trying single b4 I go online
biggrin.gif

nevermnd there was an extra platform
wacko.gif

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yup, playing online kinda sucks where everyone just battles near the life energy ball and the first guy who gets it has a better chance of taking the others out
tongue.gif

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

mastertop101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
is it supposed to work on supercard CF ??:'(

Yes, works perfectly on SC CF!! Videos and all, no slowdowns. I just tested the rom out and won my first wi-fi battle lol!! it was cool
cool.gif

omg ! what settings did you use ??

Save to CF card and Fast rom loading.....no trim or restart patches

still doesn't work
cry.gif

bennyx8903

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
arrg...im stuff like at 30 secs into the game. in the very short hall, locked in by both hatches. door won't open if i shoot it...and aproach it ofcourse...

is the short short hall right after the first room with enemies (very early in the game)

i posted this in gamefaqs, but so far no one had simmilar problem, or solution

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessag...27041411&page=1

( im playing this with supercard SD, wifi mode works perfect )

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Do the doors have a red thing over the middle of them? ie. are they locked? Sometimes it takes a while for the door to open, because it's loading. If that's the problem just shoot and stand near the door for a few seconds.

bennyx8903

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i don't have missiles yet so early into the game, they hav no red thing over it, is a weak door, scaned it, shot it, wont open, waited a long time...still wont open...pretty much tried everything i can think of...bombs wont work either.

RueGorE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arrg...im stuff like at 30 secs into the game. in the very short hall, locked in by both hatches. door won't open if i shoot it...and aproach it ofcourse...

is the short short hall right after the first room with enemies (very early in the game)

Tip: Scan -everything- ^_~

bennyx8903

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Tip: Scan -everything- ^_~

yeah...i thought that was the problem..i scaned every where, shot everywhere, but no luck, only the 2 doors closing me in can be scaned, and they are just regular doors, should open with any shot...but they are not opening

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...