Gaming [ndsiLL]can i play nds game from sdcard(not on flashcard)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i honestly have no clue what you are asking.

sd card in the dstwo? yes nevermind
sd in the dsi? no

steves334

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MFDC12 said:
i honestly have no clue what you are asking.

sd card in the dstwo? yes nevermind
sd in the dsi? no

i answered his question. why did u even have to reply? next time shut tha fuck up if u got nothing important to say

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
steves334 said:
i answered his question. why did u even have to reply? next time shut tha fuck up if u got nothing important to say

I think you've got a few issues that you may need to tell your therapist about...

Uh...

*backs out of thread*

steves334

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
steves334 said:

I think you've got a few issues that you may need to tell your therapist about...

Uh...

*backs out of thread*

OFF TOPIC!!!!!!! this is supposed to be about DSI and SD card slot!!!!!! go somewhere else if u wanna bullshit about crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
steves334 said:
OFF TOPIC!!!!!!! this is supposed to be about DSI and SD card slot!!!!!! go somewhere else if u wanna bullshit about crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go somewhere else if you wanna troll...

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
steves334 said:
Schizoanalysis said:
steves334 said:

Uh...

*backs out of thread*

Dude, CTFD. Calm the fuck down.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
steves334 said:
Schizoanalysis said:
steves334 said:

Uh...

*backs out of thread*

Next time you freak out about someone else replying to a thread you already answered, look at the time they posted. If it was within 3 minutes of your posting they probably didn't even see your response.
You have no reason to be insulted by another person answering a question or discussing such a subject anyway, and your excessive use of exclamation points and needless profanity prove Schizoanalysis' point.

edit: I actually meant to mention something when I clicked this topic. You can back up DSiWare to SDCard only. But you cannot play it from the card. You cannot transfer backed up DSiWare to other DSi LL units either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn