Nds Card Order Not Yet Processed?

BearSketches

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered an item from nds card .net (specifically the R41-B9S for my n3ds) about a day ago. However, when I completed the purchase, I never received a confirmation email. I also noticed that the money I "spent" has not been deduced from my bank account for over a day now. I emailed them once with their nds support email, and got no reply within 24 hours. So, I then emailed them using the bengbengxiao email (asked for a chance to cancel the order if it has not been processed yet, as I found a different card that I want to buy) , and have not yet received a reply. Is this normal, and have I been charged?

I do not see any pending charges on my statement, so I'm assuming no, but I also don't wanna get hit with a $40 purchase out of nowhere in a few days from now. Do they tend to be lenient in the sense that I can cancel the order in the situation it is in right now?

I've seen other threads where they email op with a link to their personal paypal, but I haven't gotten any such emails.

Edit: Just got the first reply, though the email did not really answer the questions I asked. Going to try and cancel my order so I can get a different card on the same site.

Edit: Issue has been resolved.

Last edited by BearSketches,

BearSketches

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How this resolved?

The manager of the site (email of him is listed on their "Contact Us" page) emailed me back after a long while. Timezones i guess. The communication was a bit frustrating but I do tend to ask a lot of questions and email long responses so that may be why. They ended up cancelling my order like I asked since my order technically never got through anyways.

larrypretty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The manager of the site (email of him is listed on their "Contact Us" page) emailed me back after a long while. Timezones i guess. The communication was a bit frustrating but I do tend to ask a lot of questions and email long responses so that may be why. They ended up cancelling my order like I asked since my order technically never got through anyways.
So you just cancel the order from them because the payment isn't passed? I suggest you can try to buy from mod3dscard or modchipsdirect, they both can ship from USA, also if Credit card payment can't go through, the mod3dscard can support you Paypal.

BearSketches

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you just cancel the order from them because the payment isn't passed? I suggest you can try to buy from mod3dscard or modchipsdirect, they both can ship from USA, also if Credit card payment can't go through, the mod3dscard can support you Paypal.
I cancelled the order initially because i changed my mind on what card I wanted to buy. I'll keep in mind the sites you suggested when I try again. Do you know how good their support team is with replying to emails within a reasonable time?

larrypretty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cancelled the order initially because i changed my mind on what card I wanted to buy. I'll keep in mind the sites you suggested when I try again. Do you know how good their support team is with replying to emails within a reasonable time?
Time lag is there, you can just have a try firstly, for me, usually 2 to 5 hours.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Time lag is there, you can just have a try firstly, for me, usually 2 to 5 hours.
Mod3dscard has online chat, when they are showing online, you maybe give a try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44