Hacking Nds-card.com problems

JJAM02

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So ive ordered a DSTT from nds-card.com on the 23rd of January and I payed using a visa credit card. The payment still hasn't been updated to payment received do i have anything to worry about or is this normal? I emailed them earlier today and i am waiting for a response so i would like to ask a place that approves of them if you guys have had it happen to you.

GeneticImperfection

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would like to know if this is the norm as well as I submitted an order on February 3 and haven't heard a peep from them since, nor have they replied to an email I sent yesterday. I haven't been charged for anything as of yet, so it's like the order is in limbo

JJAM02

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to know if this is the norm as well as I submitted an order on February 3 and haven't heard a peep from them since, nor have they replied to an email I sent yesterday. I haven't been charged for anything as of yet, so it's like the order is in limbo
What happened to me is the bank kept canceling the payment due to "high risk" just pay using PayPal or worked when I used it

GeneticImperfection

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What happened to me is the bank kept canceling the payment due to "high risk" just pay using PayPal or worked when I used it

I'll give that a try then, thanks

Edit (February 9th) :
So much for "Every e-mail to us will answered within 24 hours." in their promise to their customers.
Support ticket that was sent on the 5th and an email sent on the 7th have both seemingly been ignored. If they ever get back to me I'll update this again

Edit2 (February 10th):
Finally just got back to me, had me pay via paypal to what looked like a throwaway account, and everything is going smoothly so far.

Edit3:
Just received the package by Canada Post and everything is working well.

Last edited by GeneticImperfection,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.