Nba Draft

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you think about the picks so far?

I assume that the 3 way trade will happen so I must give my thoughts on the trade here as well.

Milwaukee gets Beno Udrih, Steven Jackson, Shaun Livingston and 19th pick (which currently belongs to Charlotte).

Charlotte gets Corey Maggette and 7th pick (via the Kings).

Sacramento gets John Salmons and 10th pick (Milwaukee’s pick).

Milwuakee gets to reload and put the team in good position to compete come play off time.

Charlotte gets a good pick to re focus the team (More defensive minded)

Sacremento gets a needed Bench scorer and a pick to do some damage with.

My take on the top 10

#1 Kyrie Irving:Obvious pick will probably turn out well.(Safe pick)

#2 Derrick Williams:Obvious since Kyrie went first. Thought they would trade the pick but they are going to keep him and probably move Love to the Center position.(No brainer pick)

#3 Enes Kanter:I would've rather seen him go to the Twolves but this is a great pick for Utah.(Fits Utah Mold)

#4 Tristian Thomphson:Wins WTF Pick of the draft so far.(In the end good move although I thought Jan Vesely would've been the better pick)

#5 Jonas VOSDKASODKSAODKSAOD : Like the pick although do the Raps really need another foreign player not that they are bad but they already have a foreign center who brings alot of the same skilss as Jonas.

#6 Jan Vesely : GREAT PICK he is gonna do serious damage in the league. This is the perfect situation for him he will be able to come off the bench early in the season and be a starter at the soonest by the end of the season on a team that just might make the playoffs.(Favorite pick so far)

#7 Bismack Biyombo : Good pick Charlotte they already have some offense and they got Bismack to do the defense for them.(Good pick but a bit of a reach as Biyombo fell out of favor with the pistons.)

#8 Brandon Knight : You know how I said Jan Vesely was may favorite pick I lied. Brandon Knight is the player I wanted the pistons to get as a pistons fan(well him or Kemba)

#9 Kemba Walker : Great pick to go along with Biyombo. Henderson and Kemba will push each other if they want him to play the 2 and same if they decide to play him at the 1 with Dj Augustin.

#10 Jimmer Freddette : To Sac Town young Jimmer goes one of the best back court combinations in a couple of years?(Reach but good as another team wouldve probably reached on him.)

All the teams did a really nice job through the top 10. I'll update with the rest of the notables later.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
-I didn't like the trade by the kings, I like their pick though, Jimmer will be a pretty good NBA player

-The piston should had pick walker

I think the T-wolves should try to trade Beasly for a veteran guard

PG -Rubio
SG -??
SF -Williams
PF -Randolph
C -Love

They can be pretty good if that idiot kahn can put the right pieces together

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
-I didn't like the trade by the kings, I like their pick though, Jimmer will be a pretty good NBA player

-The piston should had pick walker

I think the T-wolves should try to trade Beasly for a veteran guard

PG -Rubio
SG -??
SF -Williams
PF -Randolph
C -Love

They can be pretty good if that idiot kahn can put the right pieces together
Walker is not a good pick for one reason.

A scoring guard who is wanted to run the point.

We already have on named Rodney Stuckey and currently he is the franchise along with Greg Monroe.

The trade was good because they boosted their bench and as you said JIMMER

Twolves idea is good although I hear Shannon Brown from the Lakers is available so he doesn't have to be veteran.

Also Brandon Knight will be the best PG of the class when all is said and done.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have to admit I haven't seem Knight played that much but from the games I saw, I see him kinda like Evan Turner or Omeka Okafor. Good in college but bad and/or average in the NBA. I hope I'm wrong.

update:
Spurs just traded George Hill to the Pacers for Kawhi Leonard
I thought they wanted Parker gone??

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
I have to admit I haven't seem Knight played that much but from the games I saw, I see him kinda like Evan Turner or Omeka Okafor. Good in college but bad and/or average in the NBA. I hope I'm wrong.

update:
Spurs just traded George Hill to the Pacers for Kawhi Leonard
I thought they wanted Parker gone??

Wow thats unexpected.

Yeah I thought they wanted him gone too but it looks like they are gonna rebuild around Parker now instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn