brybry11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im so upset :sad:

I was installing some stuff for cfw on my 3ds, having the micro sd in a multi-function card reader which was in my computer. As soon as i was done, i took the sd card out, forgetting that i had something connected above that, and the card reader fell on the floor along with the micro sd and now my sd card is slightly bent, theres a crack, and nothing is being read or anymore.

i tried looking for solutions on youtube and guides but the options i saw were to either fix it myself with tools (which i have no idea how to do and that would make me more afraid to do it since i would be scared to mess it up even more.) OR, to send it to a repair company or something like that, which i also dont have money for.) So im really hopeless now.

So i was wondering if anyone could provide me simpler options, or anything else. Anything would be appreciated.

master801

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Send a picture of the damage.

If it's on the micro sd card itself, it will have to be repaired by a professional for many US dollars.

If not, that's a different question.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my wiiu sd card--the top and bottom has detached and the sticker showing the type of sd card has fallen off due to overuse. I still use it with the wiiu and aroma though as it still works fine. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4