PCSX2 HD texture pack group

My PS2 Packs

Bl4ckH4nd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Redid the texture pack for The Warriors.

Looks more crips and has more detail without some of the strange grainy looking textures.

stafp

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Redid the texture pack for The Warriors.

Looks more crips and has more detail without some of the strange grainy looking textures.
I saw a lot of great videos on NFS most wanted with your texture pack. I wanted to install it myself but I can't find an tutorial that says how to install it. I already have the game working on PCSX2. So you know a great video that explains how to install the HD textures? I am playing on an macOS btw (I know its not ideal...). Love what you are doing!

Bl4ckH4nd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
I saw a lot of great videos on NFS most wanted with your texture pack. I wanted to install it myself but I can't find an tutorial that says how to install it. I already have the game working on PCSX2. So you know a great video that explains how to install the HD textures? I am playing on an macOS btw (I know its not ideal...). Love what you are doing!
Hey, sorry for the late reply, I was on holiday and had no internet.

You basically just extract the downloaded file and then place the Game ID folder into PCSX2's texture folder. Then in PCSX2, go to graphics settings, Texture Replacements and enable Load Textures and Async Texture Loading :)

Bl4ckH4nd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
I redid my Soul Reaver 2 pack.

Used some new interpolated models and reduced the size by 2gb :)

Also got an obscure request from someone on our Discord so I did packs for:
G1 Jockey 4
Gallop Racer 2006

Last edited by Bl4ckH4nd,
Reactions: b1ezera

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Added Shadow of the Colossus
Added Street Fighter EX3 (for the 4 people in the world that like it :D)
I don’t quite understand why to make packs for games that someone else has already made, but I won’t interfere. This is a personal matter for everyone, to whom and what to do. I need to ask you something. What do you think about Evil Dead Regeneration?

Bl4ckH4nd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
I don’t quite understand why to make packs for games that someone else has already made, but I won’t interfere. This is a personal matter for everyone, to whom and what to do. I need to ask you something. What do you think about Evil Dead Regeneration?
I make packs for people on my Discord, also the SoTC done by Panda here is for PAL and I don't know if it's compatible with NTSC. My main thing is our Discord, I'm just sharing here as well as a secondary option so more people can have access since our Discord isn't just for PS2, I also do Dreamcast and Dolphin packs.

As for Evil Dead...I haven't played that game in a very long time but I remember it was pretty fun, why do you ask?

Reactions: CCKrizalid

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I make packs for people on my Discord, also the SoTC done by Panda here is for PAL and I don't know if it's compatible with NTSC. My main thing is our Discord, I'm just sharing here as well as a secondary option so more people can have access since our Discord isn't just for PS2, I also do Dreamcast and Dolphin packs.

As for Evil Dead...I haven't played that game in a very long time but I remember it was pretty fun, why do you ask?
Nothing special. I just forgot about it a long time ago. And just recently remembered. And I thought that I could upscale it. But if suddenly you take on it, then I see no reason to do the same work. As for your thoughts on the PAL version. they fit. just rename the folder from SLES to SLUS with the appropriate number. You see, I made a pack for Dirge of Cerberus from the Japanese version and checked its performance on the American one. And working. So I know what I'm talking about.

Bl4ckH4nd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Nothing special. I just forgot about it a long time ago. And just recently remembered. And I thought that I could upscale it. But if suddenly you take on it, then I see no reason to do the same work. As for your thoughts on the PAL version. they fit. just rename the folder from SLES to SLUS with the appropriate number. You see, I made a pack for Dirge of Cerberus from the Japanese version and checked its performance on the American one. And working. So I know what I'm talking about.
Ah that's great to know. Some people had issues simply renaming one of my packs to PAL but perhaps they did something wrong.

I don't plan on doing anything for Evil Dead so no worries there :)

If someone on my Discord wants it, I'll point them to your thread
Post automatically merged:

Added Manhunt 2 (PAL) and Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore

Last edited by Bl4ckH4nd,

MetalGaiden96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I'm not sure if you take requests. So if not, you may disregard this, but do you think you could look into possibly making a pack for The Punisher?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: