Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you!
biggrin.gif

Well the original red and black DS I made had two Dragons on the metallic cover. But I'm using the full red one now anyway so... ^^

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm...I appear to be the only person around with an old DSPhat.
I recently case modded it to a nice matte black...plain black not 2 tone, 2 toning an old DS would look stupid.

I do like your nice red and black DS. Very nice

Kuschel-Drow

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I sold my DS phat a looong time ago. Then I had a two years break and got my first DSL, and recently the second one. ^^

I like the possibillity to light up the screens. Although I have to admit that the DS phat did lie better in my hands xD

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kuschel-Drow said:
I sold my DS phat a looong time ago. Then I had a two years break and got my first DSL, and recently the second one. ^^

I like the possibillity to light up the screens. Although I have to admit that the DS phat did lie better in my hands xD

While the DSL is a lot more smaller and portable, the DS Phat is sturdy as a brick house. I've had mine for quite a few years and it's gone through tons of slips, falls, and the occasional bashing from frustration, and never has it shown one creaky bumper. Hell, the screens don't even show any scratches, and I only put a screen protector on 2 days ago.

Kuschel-Drow

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm always nice to my DSL's, never drop them, never bash them from frustration and stuff... So...
smile.gif

But yeah my old phat always fell from the nightstand when I used it as an alarm clock... xD I think the DSL isn't loud enough to actually wake one up. ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: Idk