hunter291

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey
biggrin.gif
Most of you don't know me, but I think I will still post this, as I need your help.

My name is Tim, I am 19 years old and I have a great problem. I weight waaaay less then I should be. I am 1,57m tall (which is also waaay less then other people in my age) and I weight 40 kg. That gives me a BMI of 16, which is 3 points less then a website tells me is normal. I have an illness called cystic fibrosis and diabetes as a cause of that sickness. Most people with these sickness combination weight to less, but they are all heavier than me. My goal now is to gain weight as fast as possible, to make me get more resistant to sicknesses and to gain respect for my body again.

I created this blog to ask for help. Is there anyone on the temp who also wants to gain fat ? Any tips on how to gain fat fast ? From time to time, if I remember, I will document my dimensions (bigness and weight).

If you want, you can give me tips, just read the development or simply ignore it
biggrin.gif

Lastly, as my English isn't that good, I will ask the mods (if any will read this) to correct my blog
biggrin.gif

Thanks for listening to me

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You probably want to consult with a dietician.

Being in America, we have no problem packing on the pounds/kilos/stones! But in your situation you might have specific dietary needs especially with your CF and diabetes being a double whammy on you. I'm not even sure if going on a weight gain diet of whey protein would be a good idea for you given your medical history. So I hesitate to give any advice without really knowing how it would impact your CF and diabetes.

We aren't doctors. We're just nerds that love games. Leave the medical stuff to the experts. I wouldn't trust my own medical advice! I certainly wouldn't want you to trust me either.
tongue.gif

However I have read that reaching out to a community is helpful in keeping you motivated on your mission. Use us to note your weekly progress, moral support, etc. In this regard, we as a community can give you the best feedback and motivational mechanism.

Best of luck to you and keep us posted on your progress. We'll be eagerly waiting for you to achieve American fat status!

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
"then a website tells me is normal."

Go see a doctor. Don't trust sites for your health :/

The Body Mass Index is common knowledge at this point. As long as the site isn't total trash, their Body Mass Index will be the same that you're going to find at the doctors. It's just a guide for what you should weigh based on your height and such, but there are always variables that it can't account for.

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
To gain weight/fat, I would have just told you to go to mcdonalds, or eat a lot of bratwursts and drink beer, but since you've got diabetes, don't.
Consult your doctor about this, we can't give you any good help on gaining weight with your current conditions.

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
scrtmstr said:
To gain weight/fat, I would have just told you to go to mcdonalds, or eat a lot of bratwursts and drink beer, but since you've got diabetes, don't.
Consult your doctor about this, we can't give you any good help on gaining weight with your current conditions.
This. Also, your English? It's fine.

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
cadw said:
hunter291 said:
Isn't it also way less then it should be ? How old are you ?
If you're talking to me:
- 14 years old
- 1.73 m
- 39,2 kg
You are shitting me right? Dude, that's dangerous. You sure you don't have anorexia? Because you're really close to having it, from my point of view.

hunter291

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Youre shitting me, right ? Youre 20cm bigger then me and weight less then me oO You wanna talk to the doctor ? Any reasons why you are so thin ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: