OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Edit: Damnit, youtube took down the video. And it was so perfect for the occasion.

First off, I REALLY want to thank mthrnite soooooo extremely much for putting himself out on the line for me once again. He has always supported me, helped me out, and really advocate for me.

I also REALLY REALLY need to thank my great friend Xflak. He has always been a friend since the first time I criticised his crazy intro videos. He even took the chance to visit me in another country even though his family warned him that I might be an axe murderer.
biggrin.gif

For everyone else like damysteryman and many others that have been there supported me and wanting me back here for the sake of the community, I give you my many many thanks.

Now I posted this here mostly because "Wii - Hacking" has been my home from the start. I rarely ever ventured out of here so this really seems like the most appropriate place for this thread.

For everyone. I am here to contribute. I am here to learn and help others with what I have learned. I am far from perfect and have made mistakes in the past and have given wrong answers before. I have been flamed for those things and have been a HUGE target to people just wanting to troll. This time here will be different. I'm not gonna be here flaming people and I expect the same respect back. Anyone who decides to say negative things towards me will be immediately put on my ignore list and be reported for their said action. GBAtemp does not need to be a playground for BS. The mods do not want to tolerate it (as I have learned), nor should they or the community have to deal with it.

We are all here to share ideas and help each other. Thats all I care to do from now on.

Quite honestly, I don't even really care about Wii's anymore. This scene has pretty much gone to the end of it's life cycle IMHO, but people will still need help here. I have only done the recent videos just because the Wii was very easy to work with for hardware mods and good learning grounds for the projects that I care to learn about.

I am mostly going to be putting my effort towards the PS3 scene now. As most of you know (or should know) the members of Team Twiizers (or most of the originals) are now part of Team Fail0verflow and have made some astonishing accomplishments on the PS3 including that they can sign any code they want.

Me being a hardware person more than a software person, I am going to learn what I can and try to be able to create hardware tutorials for repairs of bricked PS3's that are inevitable to happen. That is what I enjoy and my contribution back to the great community that is here.

GBAtemp has been the best home to me. I've met many great people and I am honored to be one of the few welcomed back here.

One very important thing here. Many people don't like me here. Many people enjoy targeting me bc I have been a prick to people in the past. But I am trying to turn a new leaf here (yeah, I've said that before, but now it's been a 6 month ban). But the person who is going to take the fall if it does not work out for me is mthrnite. He just want the best for the community. If things go sour with me again then he will be the one hurt with it. He does not deserve that. He is a great and very understanding moderator.

So please everyone, I don't mind constructive criticism. I dont care if you disagree with the way I do things. As long as I am being appropriate with people then there should be no reason for backlash from anyone else.

My todo list;
Find an inexpensive way for normal users to reprogram their wii's NAND chip.
Do some hardware hacking on the PS3 and make it user friendly.
Blowing up wiimotes when my wife does not do dishes :evil laugh: (Expect a video soon (BTW, can anyone provide me with some C4?))

Once again. Thank you all for your support.

P.S. Mods, please let this thread stay here for at least a few days since "Wii - Hacking" is my home. Thank you.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Welcome back Deadlyfoez, good to see you on here again. I remember you getting a load of shit on here which I personally thought was bang out of line. People had problems, you were offering a solution. Good to see your name again dude

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
Who are you?
I'd normally tell you to do a search, but I had a mod delete all of my previous posts so there is almost nothing for record of me before now.

I am just a big contributor in the brick fixing part of the wii scene. If you ever get a full brick then I know how to fix it best.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welcome back. Frankly, I was surprised you felt the need to leave, but your return in spite of rampant naysaying is probably the mature choice. There have been quite a few Wii-unbricking questions in your absence that called for more experienced help, and the Wii Hacking board just feels slow and dull without your presence.

Just don't get sucked into fights this time
wink.gif

redia

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
yeah.. good to read from you.
happy to see you are gonna be here again.
your contributions, while most of them have been deleted have not been forgotten by people who have been here long enough..

Cheers,
R

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
Urza said:
Who are you?
I'd normally tell you to do a search, but I had a mod delete all of my previous posts so there is almost nothing for record of me before now.

I am just a big contributor in the brick fixing part of the wii scene. If you ever get a full brick then I know how to fix it best.

wait a second were you the one that recieved bricked wii's in the mail and fixed them for people? Or maybe I'm confusing you for someone else.

Either way welcome back, I appreciate hardware/software modders, they are what keep the scene alive!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P