My band has a song about my fiancee beating me in fighting games

PrinceOfBrains

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just saw this forum, and even though it's not the sort of art folks usually post here, I thought maybe y'all might like this song my band came out with last year.

I'm in a band called Bathroom of the Future, we've been described as various forms of pop punk, nerdcore (in more the Weezer or Nerf Herder sense), or whatever. Last year we came out with a song called "Capcom Girl" which was partly inspired by the anime "Hi-Score Girl" (it's adorable, go watch it) and the fact my fiancee has always been better at fighting games than me, even ones I used to think I was pretty good at.

It's on Spotify here if y'all wanted to check it out:

Thanks!!

Reactions: Creamu

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Just saw this forum, and even though it's not the sort of art folks usually post here, I thought maybe y'all might like this song my band came out with last year.

I'm in a band called Bathroom of the Future, we've been described as various forms of pop punk, nerdcore (in more the Weezer or Nerf Herder sense), or whatever. Last year we came out with a song called "Capcom Girl" which was partly inspired by the anime "Hi-Score Girl" (it's adorable, go watch it) and the fact my fiancee has always been better at fighting games than me, even ones I used to think I was pretty good at.

It's on Spotify here if y'all wanted to check it out:

Thanks!!

Try something more like mozart next time.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4