Mx Vs ATV Unleashed (USA) Texture pack

Deglamong

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is A 99% complete HD texture pack for mx vs atv unleashed. Only the music overlays are not upscaled (i forgot i had the jukebox disabled because i dislike the music this game has) Thank you to Sombershround for upscaling the dumped textures. I meant to post this a few days ago but was locked out of my account.
If you enjoy this texture pack you can support me for free by following me on twitch

And here is the texture pack Link

Enjoy Everyone!!

Last edited by Deglamong,
Reactions: SomberShroud

mvp899

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Im not sure if you are aware but that is mx vs atv untamed not mx vs atv unleashed so the texture pack will not work at all for that game. And imoa unleashed is a much better game definitley give it a try instead.
because of this I'm doing for MX vs. ATV - Untamed

SomberShroud

Trophies
Website
hifi4everyone.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
You can't delete threads but you can edit them. Since you're hosting the download link why not make this the game thread? To the right of the title of the thread there are 3 dots, click on them and "Edit Thread" and name it "MX vs. ATV Unleashed HD Textures (USA)". I am disappointed you didn't dump the off-road vehicles, you only need to view them once in the menu to dump them, not even ride them, I thought this would be a complete dump. Oh well.

Deglamong

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't delete threads but you can edit them. Since you're hosting the download link why not make this the game thread? To the right of the title of the thread there are 3 dots, click on them and "Edit Thread" and name it "MX vs. ATV Unleashed HD Textures (USA)". I am disappointed you didn't dump the off-road vehicles, you only need to view them once in the menu to dump them, not even ride them, I thought this would be a complete dump. Oh well.
Sure i can do all that. But maybe lets get this texture pack finished properly first. No one has given me any information regarding how to do this. No one told me to open every menu and map and every possible thing in the game. You explained some stuff in your last post but that was already after i attempted the dump. Luckily i was smart enough to open a good amount of the game already. In your previous post it says to just enable texture dumping and then run the game for 5 minutes and then make sure the textures are not corrupted so i thought i was good. I read this morning in another post that you need to explore every aspect of the game to get a good dump but that was already after i made the dump. I am willing to get the remaining files dumped if you would be willing to upscale them one last time. Maybe you can just do the missing ones to make it easier on yourself, there are only a few more textures and a couple spots i missed. I still have my original dump so i could spend another hour tonight getting everything else that i can and copy and replace the remaining together. That should be absolutely everything. I was sad as well when i realized i didn't get all the content i apologies for that. And i have no idea what you mean when you say get the game save file texture or whatever but like i said i am willing to get the remaining vehicles and send another dump over and it should be the last one. This is all very new to me but i am trying my best. Let me know as soon as you can and ill get on it and thanks again. All the textures that did get upscaled look amazing.

Last edited by Deglamong,

SomberShroud

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Sure i can do all that. But maybe lets get this texture pack finished properly first. No one has given me any information regarding how to do this. No one told me to open every menu and map and every possible thing in the game. You explained some stuff in your last post but that was already after i attempted the dump. Luckily i was smart enough to open a good amount of the game already. In your previous post it says to just enable texture dumping and then run the game for 5 minutes and then make sure the textures are not corrupted so i thought i was good. I read this morning in another post that you need to explore every aspect of the game to get a good dump but that was already after i made the dump. I am willing to get the remaining files dumped if you would be willing to upscale them one last time. Maybe you can just do the missing ones to make it easier on yourself, there are only a few more textures and a couple spots i missed. I still have my original dump so i could spend another hour tonight getting everything else that i can and copy and replace the remaining together. That should be absolutely everything. I was sad as well when i realized i didn't get all the content i apologies for that. And i have no idea what you mean when you say get the game save file texture or whatever but like i said i am willing to get the remaining vehicles and send another dump over and it should be the last one. This is all very new to me but i am trying my best. Let me know as soon as you can and ill get on it and thanks again. All the textures that did get upscaled look amazing.
ah, thanks for going for 100% textures, I don't mind upscaling the remaining textures since this was an easy dump. It's the 100,000 texture dumps that are a nightmare. You forgot to add (USA) to your thread title, which is an important distinction since region versions sometimes aren't transferable. Anyway, what I meant by the save texture is that, if you go into your PS2 bios where you can edit the console settings and see your save game data, every save game has a unique icon attached to it. One is the normal icon and the second one is when you're about to delete a save (uncommon).
PS2 BIOS (USA)_20020207-164243_20240224225113.png

Last edited by SomberShroud,

KevinMI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
One is the normal icon and the second one is when you're about to delete a save (uncommon).
They can have a max. of 3 variations on the icon, the normal one and when they're about to be deleted as you said, but also when you are about to copy them in another memory card, but yeah those are a very uncommon type of savedata icons.

SomberShroud

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
can you host the new link please, It's too big for me to continue hosting.
Thanks! ~SomberShround
also can confirm the text/number can't be upscaled when changed from the default "player 1" logo on the back of rider and you missed Split screen HUD.

This pack is compatible with PCSX2 v1.7.5679

Last edited by SomberShroud,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: