Hardware Must have PSP Slim accessories

litobro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
best skins ever... not bad... im obsessed with keeping things shiny... my ds lite is still shiny after 1 yearÂ
yaynds.gif

Also bestskinsever ship via usps, 1st class mail, they charge you $2 for shipping, and it takes around a week to get from when you ordered it normally, if you live in California that is. I order my slim skin 12/24, and got it 12/31.

nice... cheapest shippig ive ever heard
ohmy.gif

For USPS 1st class it only costs them .40-.50, so they make $1.50 each item your order.
mad.gif

Say that's a rip off
hate2.gif

decript

A melon a day, keeps t3h monkey away
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I second the BSE. Got a total body kit for my white slim, best way to go for screen protection. Also got a white battery cover and white pouch on the way from dx. My psp is so fucking nice with the skin, I can manhandle it all I want.

TheNeck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

litobro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Godot0102

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a clear case for the body , didn't want any scratches on my gold psp. I had a dragon screen protector , it fell off , so I need to get a new one.

Would've been nice if the case had a door so i could access the memory stick slot. I have to take it apart each time to change sticks.

unpaidassassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question about the BSE for the psp slim (full covering): does the skin allow for easy access to the battery and memory stick?

and any tutorials (vids are helpful) for applying the skin for the psp slim

jchen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know which one is better, invisible shield or bodyguardz? There the same price but BG comes with 2 sets and it looks like it covers the edges more?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.