Music Premium - plugin to enable background music play for any game

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
https://forum.devchroma.nl/index.php/topic,60.0.html

Very cool plugin that lets you add custom tracks to any game using the standard music playback app. Only issue is that whilst you can drop the score in PSX games and have the in game effects over new music with PSP titles its either standard music/effects or custom due to:

"This is a problem with adrenaline not this plugin. So this has to be fixed in adrenaline. Music is output through the bgm port. When using pspemu normally, the bgm port is used for game audio and this plugin will redirect game audio to the voice port. However adrenaline opens both the bgm and voice ports. I recommend using chovy-sign instead of adrenaline."

If anyone can submit this as a pull request for Adrenaline on Github that would be great and if you haven't checked it out already do so as its really quite a cool feature.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The audio quality of the Vita (I've a OLED model) doesn't sound very good, rather flat and low quality. Unless there's an equalizer to make it sound better?

Great handheld, unfortunate Sony gave up on it.

Reactions: The_Ho

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
"This is a problem with adrenaline not this plugin. So this has to be fixed in adrenaline. Music is output through the bgm port. When using pspemu normally, the bgm port is used for game audio and this plugin will redirect game audio to the voice port. However adrenaline opens both the bgm and voice ports. I recommend using chovy-sign instead of adrenaline."

Could someone with a github account please submit a pull request on Adrenaline for this issue?

Thanks

UmiDesu

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
My psp 3000 sounds better & louder than my ps vita slim, I don't know if my psvita is faulty or they just sound awful

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь