Homebrew Music in wiiflow Lite?

Fercho2010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
As the title says, how can i listen music un wiiflow Lite?, I mean can i add it to the source menu to show the playlists as a coverflows? If thats possible, how My source menu should like? How my m3u file should like? Thanks in advance

HoovyPooterTM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, have you ever figured out how to add playlist on Wiiflow? I've been trying it but everytime I open it boots me to the Wii menu.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can place your mp3 files in sd/wiiflow/music hold down b and press left or right on the d pad to switch songs. And if your using wiiflow lite you can place your mp3s anywhere on your sd card and in wiiflow settings there is an option to choose you music path directory.

HoovyPooterTM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can place your mp3 files in sd/wiiflow/music hold down b and press left or right on the d pad to switch songs. And if your using wiiflow lite you can place your mp3s anywhere on your sd card and in wiiflow settings there is an option to choose you music path directory.
What we are looking for is putting music playlists on Wiiflow that can be accessed through coverflow. Like from this post (or atleast for me lol): https://gbatemp.net/threads/wiiflow-lite.422685/page-54#post-8363171

HoovyPooterTM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch