MUGENMon Released

MUGENMonOffical

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know if this is the perfect place to release a romhack, but here ya go. This is MUGENMon, a hack of Pokemon Fire Red which modifies 19 Pokemon to be totally different characters from video games and cartoons. It only goes up to the rival fight on nugget bridge, so don't expect to get further than Cerulean City for now. I'm finding the time to update this hack with more characters and possibly fill the Pokedex. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this rom hack :D

*modsnip*

Last edited by DinohScene,

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know if this is the perfect place to release a romhack, but here ya go. This is MUGENMon, a hack of Pokemon Fire Red which modifies 19 Pokemon to be totally different characters from video games and cartoons. It only goes up to the rival fight on nugget bridge, so don't expect to get further than Cerulean City for now. I'm finding the time to update this hack with more characters and possibly fill the Pokedex. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this rom hack :D
Shouldn't this be an IPS patch 👀? distributing a prepackaged .gba file with copyrighted material in it is generally a huge no no

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1