MORTAL KOMBAT

Bo Abobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty excited if this is the direction that mortal kombat is going. I hope this is just a live action trailer for the new mk game and not just a new movie. Reptile and Baraka back story are pretty awesome and I'm loving Scorpion as a possible main character and/or protagonist. Here's hoping for some mk news out of E3.
biggrin.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Bo Abobo said:
I'm pretty excited if this is the direction that mortal kombat is going. I hope this is just a live action trailer for the new mk game and not just a new movie. Reptile and Baraka back story are pretty awesome and I'm loving Scorpion as a possible main character and/or protagonist. Here's hoping for some mk news out of E3.
biggrin.gif

It's a film. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0293429/

----------------------

This actually looks pretty good. I didn't mind the first too much, it was cheesy but it was a fun watch. I really like the look of this one though, dark, moody and serious. The action sequences looked pretty good. And Jeri Ryan as Sonia Blade, I'll definitely have some of that!

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm digging everything except Jax for some reason. (Although I will admit, I let loose a huge grin when he closed his office door and the "on Briggs' part was whited out.) He just seems a bit too fake. I'm sure that when this is full fleshed out he'll get better.

And that whole handcuff drop was pretty amusing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Arne214 @ Arne214: ah ok