More Emoticons

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 5,489
  • Replies 59
D

Deleted_171835

OP
GBAtemp needs more emoticons. The ones we have now are dull and boring. Several people such as Raika and MegaAce made some emoticons, already featuring the creep smiley. The one we all know and love. Implement these emoticons as :creep2: :creep3: and so on. I'm sure many if not all the GBAtemp members will agree.

Creep-Dance.gif
8vx0na.gif
rszigz.gif

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Revolutionize said:
GBAtemp needs more emoticons. The ones we have now are dull and boring. Several people such as Raika and MegaAce made some emoticons, already featuring the creep smiley. The one we all know and love. Implement these emoticons as :creep2: :creep3: and so on. I'm sure many if not all the GBAtemp members will agree. Perhaps an emoticon for all of the mods and IRC staff as Guild McCommunist suggested.

Creep-Dance.gif
8vx0na.gif
rszigz.gif

That part was sure sarcasm.
laugh.gif

We wait for Costy's answer.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
MegaAce™ said:
Revolutionize said:
GBAtemp needs more emoticons. The ones we have now are dull and boring. Several people such as Raika and MegaAce made some emoticons, already featuring the creep smiley. The one we all know and love. Implement these emoticons as :creep2: :creep3: and so on. I'm sure many if not all the GBAtemp members will agree. Perhaps an emoticon for all of the mods and IRC staff as Guild McCommunist suggested.

Creep-Dance.gif
8vx0na.gif
rszigz.gif

That part was sure sarcasm.
laugh.gif

We wait for Costy's answer.
Sarcasm detector, broken.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hmmmm.... As much as i like the idea, i dont support the expansion of CREEP ones, i thing some new ones are in order, but not edited ones that have things added, the normal creep is good, im thinking more along the lines of completely new ones

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
outgum said:
Hmmmm.... As much as i like the idea, i dont support the expansion of CREEP ones, i thing some new ones are in order, but not edited ones that have things added, the normal creep is good, im thinking more along the lines of completely new ones

Let's steal the ones from DS-Scene!
8vx0na.gif

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hatsu said:
outgum said:

8vx0na.gif

Im sure theres a Law to stop people from doing that XD
In which case, we could have a gohan doing a kamehameha, or a ryu doing HADOKEN!

Hatsu

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
outgum said:
Hatsu said:
outgum said:

8vx0na.gif

Im sure theres a Law to stop people from doing that XD
In which case, we could have a gohan doing a kamehameha, or a ryu doing HADOKEN!

8vx0na.gif

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
outgum said:

I agree. Entirely new ones would be nice, not just slightly modified ones.

Hatsu

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Edhel said:
outgum said:

I agree. Entirely new ones would be nice, not just slightly modified ones.

Come on! Support the
smileipb2.png
! Well, I think 3 of the same emoticon is a bit too much. Maybe just 2!

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
FEFL said:
The Spinning one I can pass on, but the creepy eyebrows and the "peanut butter jelly time" creep emoticons are way too funny to pass up.

I think exact the one with the eyebrowns would pass, because the creep face already says something like "Come on, look at my eyebrowns!"
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/o4zjzHyB-I0?si=U77XLBb-jVVqtWXz