nguyeth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WarioN64 said:
If it was on the TouchScreen then it was only a troubleshooting and not an error code.

well it asks me if i have installed it correctly or something like that it disappears to quickly

nguyeth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone? and isnt there like an ipod skin or something i had that when i only had one song on to test moonshell then it went to the old player when i had all of them in the folder

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
nguyeth said:
WarioN64 said:
If it was on the TouchScreen then it was only a troubleshooting and not an error code.

well it asks me if i have installed it correctly or something like that it disappears to quickly
If it's that "Have you DLDIed it properly" message, that always appears anyway, you can just ignore it.

nguyeth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
nguyeth said:
WarioN64 said:

If it's that "Have you DLDIed it properly" message, that always appears anyway, you can just ignore it.

oh ok do you know what the deal is with the ipod played?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol