Hacking Monster Hunter 3 Ttri [NTSC-U] HR999

KingMuk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so over the course of the almost one year of mh3 being released in the states i had a seperate account from my legal play one. So i hacked 1hitkill alatreon about an hour or so a day just to reach HR999 and upload online for everyone else. This is my way of contributing some what back to the "scene".

So ok my question is do i just need to extract my Mh3 save and take out the Mpstats.dat so everyone else can have hr999?
Like Zeeks topic about "Savegames" located here >>> http://zeatnolt.com/index.php?/topic/470-savegames/

please any help and or guidance would be appreciated.

oh and before I forget by just uploading the mpstats.dat that doesn't include like same hunter ID and customer support ID or w/e?? and one more thing how do I know which account is which when i extract my mh3 save file? when therrs 6 save files then 3 different saves within each of those 6 save files O_O? help

[sidenote for shits N giggles] hacking that 1hr or so a day for hr999 was fucking BEYOND BORING!!!

Kryptical

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Should be it... I can try it on Saturday for you if you want. PM me.

It will include your Hunter ID / Customer ID too I think but you can use the Wii Backup Disc to change that (but you lose your friends list).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH