Homebrew ModMoon - a beautiful, simple, and compact mods manager for the Nintendo 3DS.

shwcvda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting the error Failed to move slot file from /3ds modmoon/title id/Slot_1 to saltysd/smash error code C82044BE
im sorry potato, but op is gone now and this isnt supported anymore.
its also a bummer that there arent that many mods (besides smash bros)

Swiftloke_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Due to limitations imposed on GBATemp moderation, I am making my first post on this website in over two years. I will need to make a few more posts, so I'll likely comment in a couple other places.
if i may ask, what is the music used for the banner?
I don't know if you're going to see this, but the music used is a part of the USM-eM theme we had commissioned at the time. The full theme is available on our Discord server- in my opinion, the three tracks we had commissioned (we had a theme for Battlefield and FD as well) were pretty amazing, and we decided to reuse a sample of it for the CIA banner file.

HELPMEEEEE

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hey whenever i try play smash 3ds through modmoon it either crashes or just crashes the whole console
Post automatically merged:

Hey when i try run smash 4 through modmoon it crashes my 3ds can anyone help me out?

Scrapz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unable to resolve error code 2 which happens when I exit the app incorrectly, this results in me never being able to use mods for new super mario bros 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe but is it worth it?