modchipsdirect shipping info

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can know this stuff. If they have like 1000 preorders but they know TX wont send more than, idk, 500 (it could be an agreement, this kind of stuff are talked weeks before) then is safe to say they would need a 3rd batch.

Right, but their order page says specifically that they "don't know exactly how big the shipment will be"... which contradicts them saying that the 2nd batch is "sold out for sure." How can they be sure it is sold out if they don't know how many they are getting? That is what I am saying.

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may be right. There is another user that placed an order on 6/6, they are in the second batch. I placed my order on 6/11.

I placed my order on 6/6 and I have not receive confirmation that I am in the 2nd batch. I only got the initial order confirmation email that said End of June. If I get an email from them I will post an update.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you figure, multiple sites are reselling these. Each should get an equal amount of stock. Unless, a store pays a premium to have more stock than other sites, maybe.

Also, I placed my order on 6/11. I haven’t got an update either.

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Right, but their order page says specifically that they "don't know exactly how big the shipment will be"... which contradicts them saying that the 2nd batch is "sold out for sure." How can they be sure it is sold out if they don't know how many they are getting? That is what I am saying.

Like you said, the key words are "for sure". They know next batch wont be enough to fulfil the demand, unless they get an unreasonable amount of units. They know they wont get that amount, so 2nd batch is "for sure" sold out.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol. Me too, though the 128gb is looking nice.
i got a 128 for like $28 when loadiine came out
now i have a 750gb HDD for the wii u i was planing on migrating my wii u card to 64gb or 32gb since i no longer use loadiine
and using the 128 for my N3ds XL
guess i could use it for the switch i just don't think 128gb is enough
too bad i fucked up my amazon card application and now i can't get the $70 promotion
i am waiting for prime day to makea new account to get the $70 credit for applying
i hope the samsung 256 gb card stays at 84.00 or goes lower by then
so i can get for $14 or cheaper

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like you said, the key words are "for sure". They know next batch wont be enough to fulfil the demand, unless they get an unreasonable amount of units. They know they wont get that amount, so 2nd batch is "for sure" sold out.

So the fact remains that don't know how many they are getting then (as they stated) as they are being safe by starting a 3rd batch and if they have more units than expected, they bump you to 2nd batch. We shall wait and see. I wonder what the cutoff date for the 2nd batch is gonna be. I'm hoping they sort out stock and post an update this week. Best of luck everyone!

Reactions: comput3rus3r

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if MCD can at least tell us where their first batch of SX Pro's are at? I'm guessing T-X provided all re-sellers with tracking info. Something more concrete then, "on their way" would be nice. Maybe say, "Tracking info indicates the first batch will be delivered on day X".

People in the US that ordered from SwitchSX dot com are getting their units delivered, hell, some were delivered a couple days ago yet nothing from MCD.

Drewington

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It’s bittersweet right now while I wait. I’m in the 2nd batch but seeing no one from the 1st batch got shipping info yet I expect to get mine in July now..

I’ll let everyone else figure out the ins and out while I’ll wait

Reactions: slaphappygamer

morrison22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered on 6/6 and I emailed them 1 hour ago to ask which batch I am in and approximately when I can expect to receive it. They responded just now with the following text:

2nd batch
we dont have an exact date yet
we are hoping they will ship to us this weekend

So I gather if they receive it this weekend I can expect it next week? Hmmm We will see.

Last edited by morrison22,

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They updated their site;
1st batch is already sold out - They have been sent to us, the tracking is live, it will be in the US very soon. Please be patient
2nd batch is sold out - and we will have the stock sent this weekend (23rd of June) We don't know exactly how big the shipment will be yet but we will by the weekend and will contact everyone on the weekend that got in. Do not email before asking please, it is just slowing us down.
3rd batch is open and we are taking orders for this hopefully it will just be a week after the 2nd batch

They are doing a great job of keeping us all updated, even if each one of their buyers are not getting individual updates. I'd buy from them again.

Last edited by slaphappygamer,

carlito1095t

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also got the e-mail saying it'll ship to me by the 22nd. Hopefully it does by then. If not I'll just demo it using the cracked version, which will probably be out by then considering the progress being done.

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also got the e-mail saying it'll ship to me by the 22nd. Hopefully it does by then. If not I'll just demo it using the cracked version, which will probably be out by then considering the progress being done.

I'm in the first batch (and got that email) but never received any emails since, saying my order will be to me by the 22nd.

Their web page is odd:

"1st batch is already sold out - They have been sent to us, the tracking is live, it will be in the US very soon. Please be patient"

What tracking is live? Where's the tracking info? I don't understand why they can't post something that shows us where their package is that's coming in from T-X.

Why has another US re-seller (SwitchSX) shipped product to people already and MCD doesn't even have the package from T-X yet?!?

"2nd batch is sold out - and we will have the stock sent this weekend (23rd of June) We don't know exactly how big the shipment will be yet but we will by the weekend and will contact everyone on the weekend that got in. Do not email before asking please, it is just slowing us down."

"Sent this weekend", does that mean sent from T-X? Sent out to customers?

If they mean "sent to customers", how can they say their second batch of chips will be sent to customers on the 23rd but people in the first batch don't have anything yet??? Or do they mean that on June 23rd, THAT is when the package will arrive and all first batch orders will be sent out?

Reactions: morrison22

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVUjbpqsE_M